this thread is dedicated to one of the greatest places on earth

Archimedes

Veteran XV
jack-in-the-box-logo.jpg

YES! closest one to me is about 20min away, a friend and i try and make it there at least once a week. its that good. plus the touch screen ordering where you dont have to deal with any fastfood workers is great, i feel like a jetson in there

jack in the box is the future

jack in the box is the second-worst burgerchain in existance. Only second to Carl's Junior and McDonalds tied for last.

We don't have them around here just yet that I know of but I've been seeing some commercials lately so hopefully they're coming soon.

if u think mcdonalds and carls jr are tied for last place in fast food u r dumb

then I r dumb. There's no reason to go anywhere but In&Out for fast food burgers. Its the best tasting, "healthiest" (better oil used), and fairly cheap-est place to go.

then I r dumb. There's no reason to go anywhere but In&Out for fast food burgers. Its the best tasting, "healthiest" (better oil used), and fairly cheap-est place to go.

weve had threads on this dood

five guys and in'n'out are at the top, i dont try and debate the two anymore

the food may be prepared fast, but going in there and actually getting it is anything but that

burgerking....... id rather eat mcdonalds then that hellhole...

and stfu about in+out most states dont even have them..

but yeh that place is awesome

Back