This is why you dont let someone else work on your computer

El Mariachi said:
well, i dont think she's all that, she just looks like a cookie cutter blonde that i've seen like a billion times, but anyway, at least you came through with the pics. thats all that counts.
agreed.

This was the biggest nasty assed, scrawny, fake breasted (saw that coming), not-naked, fake dye-jobbed blonde haired, skankiest, white trashiest disappointment I have ever seen.

And then I remembered it was Juggs, the white trash patron of TW.

:eek: Silly me!

Edit: I will put this up on a phat pipe tomorrow morning...dont want rr to shut me down for hosting pron

Last edited:
if u want a link, somebody make a crappy geocities site over and over again after each one gets shut down by the bandwidth.

[Rogue]MiScHiEf said:
This was the biggest nasty assed, scrawny, fake breasted (saw that coming), not-naked, fake dye-jobbed blonde haired, skankiest, white trashiest disappointment I have ever seen.

but you would hit it right?

El Mariachi said:
well, i dont think she's all that, she just looks like a cookie cutter blonde that i've seen like a billion times, but anyway, at least you came through with the pics. thats all that counts.

true..i never said she was the hottest female to ever walk the earth...she's cute..i'd do it...i'd do it and take pics like man..hell i'd do it and let YOU take pics elmar...as long as you wore a big dr. seuss hat during the filming

:lol: come on, i aint the type to distribute these. in the chance they got back to the couple, it could ruin their marriage. who wants to say they were part of the cause of that? not me. though it would be funny if someone did, like a year from now all of a sudden ya see the pics crop up on some amatuer sites.

[Rogue]MiScHiEf said:

but ya still downloaded them didnt ya?

so how does it feel knowing that your future jerk material came to you via white trash?

give it an extra squeeze for me. ;)

Back