This is one of the best video's I've ever seen.

Great movie, but...
1. What are we supposed to do? Funding for NASA was cut, Thanks Obama.
2. We are one world, correct. But half the planet is shit skinned terrorists, Mexicans, or Africans that want to kill us or sponge off our government. And we didn't even talk about China or North Korea who are 50 years behind the times.

Great movie, but...
1. What are we supposed to do? Funding for NASA was cut, Thanks Obama.
2. We are one world, correct. But half the planet is shit skinned terrorists, Mexicans, or Africans that want to kill us or sponge off our government. And we didn't even talk about China or North Korea who are 50 years behind the times.

Because only NASA has the right to build spacecraft and explore space.

[That was sarcasm]

i was going to build a time machine but people said it couldnt be done and won't help. So i decided to start robbing 7-11's

Because only NASA has the right to build spacecraft and explore space.

[That was sarcasm]
They regulate and tax it. Let's see what happens when Richard Branson wants to take paying passengers into space. He'll probably move to some remote island in the middle of nowhere to avoid being regulated (taxed). What ever air space he flies through, is going to want money (lots of it).

It's great the people who made the movie want to think of us as "one world" "one race" kumbaya stuff, but the reality is we're not even close to that.

Last edited:
Death and Taxes.

I don't think the FAA will fuck shit up too much. But I guess it's always a possibility.

Cool video. I am super jealous of the tiny handful of people who've seen our planet from that perspective.

im jelly

I don't think of the planet as fragile though. It was here billions of years before us and it'll still be here billions of years after us, at least until our star gobbles it up. We're pretty insignificant.

What they probably meant to say in the video is that the ecosystem is fragile, and that I would definitely agree with.

yeah I don't think anyone is saying that we're a danger to the actual rock and metal that make up the earth

We are one world, correct. But half the planet is shit skinned terrorists, Mexicans, or Africans that want to kill us or sponge off our government.
mercy

It's one thing to be able to brainwash people when you can prevent them from being exposed to other world views, as in North Korea. But what Rush does is on a whole different level.

SLJ__1358521968_crop_550x345.jpg

What they probably meant to say in the video is that the ecosystem is fragile, and that I would definitely agree with.
Agree, but we have made changes. No more CFCs, people are driving their Prius electric cars, power plants are nuclear. The Ozone layer they're talking about should be fine. There's always some hippie group saying we need to do more (give us money), but things are being done to save the planet.

They regulate and tax it. Let's see what happens when Richard Branson wants to take paying passengers into space. He'll probably move to some remote island in the middle of nowhere to avoid being regulated (taxed). What ever air space he flies through, is going to want money (lots of it).

It's great the people who made the movie want to think of us as "one world" "one race" kumbaya stuff, but the reality is we're not even close to that.

His space planes are already in the air, what now?

Back