This is 'Occupy...'!

obligatory

maxxla7.jpg

I'm not geographically near them. I can exert influence to a small extent by sitting at my laptop and shitting my opinion everywhere, and to a larger extent by how I spend my money.

It's pretty rare for me to want to hit someone based on what they look/dress like, but I want to beat that motherfucker into a coma. The first guy they talk to I mean.

:sunny:

Haha, like how the guy in the most sly way backed them into corners before they even knew what was happening.

There was nothing sly about it.
He basically did gorilla war fare with people who had not read the same articles.
You can't expect everyone to know all about all the subjects you've read.
And only showing a small bit of your total interview is dishonest.
I thought the guy was a douchebag, but thats okay. He was right most of the time.

<3

Genuinely awesome.

I love how they don't agree with 'statistics' (although, I'd hit it) and how he gets them to talk themselves into ridiculous corners.

Last edited:
There was nothing sly about it.
He basically did gorilla war fare with people who had not read the same articles.
You can't expect everyone to know all about all the subjects you've read.
And only showing a small bit of your total interview is dishonest.
I thought the guy was a douchebag, but thats okay. He was right most of the time.

Agree.

He was pretending to be there to report, when really he was there to have a discussion. If you're there to have a discussion and offer dissent, don't present yourself as just a humble reporter doing a job. It's disingenuous at best.

And yeah that hipster with the scarves and such made me want to punch kittens.

Back