This is for you Trump voters.

Not really. People will be building, planting, drinking, giving in marriage. This isn't an Obama presidency. We are talking about a happy peaceful world making meaningful progression. The Russians are saying, many of them have dreams of USA under Trump and Russia working to exterminate ISIS and towards world peace. These are the real circumstances of the Rapture, the world will be left without a US president, one that will give a tremendous amount of stability. It will be instant turmoil when the Church is taken up

Speculation based on your beliefs.. no proof either way. I was raised a southern baptist preacher's kid. (I escaped) They have been saying all that shit for years.

Watch them now be exposed, righteous and wicked, I think you will be surprised. The church has been infiltrated. The real leaders are now the ones who are going to stand before the crowds without fear, thanks to social media, they will become giants

I wouldn't try guess the rapture, except for exactly what Jesus said.

As for turning against Israel, we are there. However, Jesus prophecy in Matthew, IMO, does not match present day. I believe it would best match a Trump presidency.
Rapture means rape. Pass the plate and the boys! Amen!

Sent from my Samsung S6 Active using Tapatalk

Welp...

41% of likely voters support Hillary Clinton, 40% are for Donald Trump, 19% undecided in latest Reuters/Ipsos online poll - Reuters

Welp...

41% of likely voters support Hillary Clinton, 40% are for Donald Trump, 19% undecided in latest Reuters/Ipsos online poll - Reuters

That's crazy. I know Sanders is still mathematically in the race, and that accounts for some of the "undecideds," but that 40% of those polled saying they support Trump. . .I never would have predicted he would ever get anything even close to 40%. I've been wrong a lot before, but not this wrong.

I am a bit shocked by that as well, but its also not surprising that the majority of ppl still want to vote along party lines regardless of who their party puts up.

also, this is scary: 'Majorities of voters in the states say Trump would do a better job handling the economy'

I knew Trump was going places after I watched the first debate.

His debate performance was just masterful. It's going to be a political debate talked about and discussed for decades to come, much like the Kennedy/Nixon debate.

Trumps' trade policies are terrible as well, that doesn't mean he's wrong about NAFTA even if it makes him a hypocrite on free trade.

Rothbard:

The NAFTA Myth | Murray N. Rothbard

And since eggi is too dumb and dishonest (boeing worker LOL) to grasp rothbard.....maybe this pretend progressive, aka neoliberal, would enjoy the wording of Noam Chomsky to further corroborate just how delusional he is

Noam Chomsky: Obama Trade Deal A ‘Neoliberal Assault’ To Further Corporate ‘Domination’

get fucked eggi

your opinion about what is good and bad for the economy is as bad as Owebama/Clinton

Except they got paid millions for their dishonesty. Whereas you just buy overpriced stocks......lol

Who would be interested in that and why?

Do you ever show your tax returns to people?

historically its a way to show where a politician's income comes from so that you know who pays their bills and what they make; its also a way to show that they don't evade their taxes. It doesn't look very good to be in charge of the spending of your country's tax revenue if you aren't properly paying your own taxes.

http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Politi...residents-release-tax-returns-Hint-I-am-not-a

His 1974 resignation over Watergate makes it easy today to forget that by late 1973, President Nixon was in big trouble over how little he was paying in federal taxes.

He himself first steered attention to his taxes by boasting at a September press conference that he’d been audited by the IRS and found clean. Reporters started digging and, long story short, he had paid Uncle Sam less than $6,000 on an aggregate income of $790,000 from 1970 through 1972.

He’d taken big deductions for donating his vice-presidential papers to charity and for interest on the mortgage for his San Clemente house, among other things. The public was outraged.

“Nixon’s taxes were an issue that average citizens readily understood as compared to the constitutional issues raised by the Watergate investigation,” concluded University of Alabama tax professor William Samson, in a 2005 analysis of the returns.

Upon further consideration, the IRS decided that Nixon owed $465,000 in back taxes, which he paid. This penalty cut Nixon’s personal wealth in half.

After Nixon’s resignation, President Gerald Ford faced the task of restoring citizens’ faith in government. The US tax system is largely voluntary, after all. Few taxpayers are audited. If voters think the person at the top is cheating, they will, too.

So in April 1976, at the start of his own reelection campaign, Mr. Ford publicly released his 1975 return. He’d paid $94,569 in taxes on an income of $204,606. After he was elected, Jimmy Carter followed suit, and so has every president since, as well as numerous vice presidents and other top US politicians.

Trump refuses to release any of his tax returns.

gg.

He doesn't have to. There's nothing in there that has any meaning, but he hasn't released them because they are audited every year because of all his holdings.

Plus he can always just mention "the wall street speeches" that Bernie brought up and offer to trade his tax returns for the speeches.

Back