This game needs a raid boss like Ryu from Street Fighter 2.

Ben Reed

Veteran X
Aggro priority on anyone within melee range.

Shoots random Hadokens at raid members. Keeps throwing Hadokens at someone who's close (10 yards) with their back to a wall.

Does a Hurricane Kick whirlwind and moves through the raid. Occasionally jumps into the air and Hurricane Kicks all the way across the room, damaging no one but setting up for a throw or Shoryuken.

Walks up and throws random raid members after a Hadoken is resisted, absorbed, or spell reflected.

Does a red fireball in melee range that knocks down 2nd highest aggro in melee range.

Charges random raid members and does a Shoryuken that knocks down and interrupts spell casts.

Jumps over a knocked-down raid member and hits them with the wrong side of his jump kick to try and circumvent mitigation. (Anyone who recognizes this wins a gold star.)

Shoots a five-hit super fireball in a random untargeted direction that moves across the room, anyone who gets hit by one hit gets hit by all 5 for instagib-level damage.

Blocks physical attacks high or low. Any instant melee abilities or auto-attacks used DURING A JUMP against him while the boss is crouching count as overheads and do 120% damage.

I would pay real money to fight this boss.

Last edited:
They just need a instance that you have to fight through all the orginal SF characters, or maybe even Super Street Fighter II Turbo Elite to the Extreme Ultimate (great how those titles kept getting longer and longer).

Loot table:

Plate str/stam/crit handguards that look like his glove things

Leather headband for rogues

Cloth pants of some sort, I guess. Add +fire damage, obviously.

Rare-drop trinket that allows you summon Sheng Long

akuma boss, so he can do flying fireballs

Yeah, Super Turbo Akuma would DEFINITELY be raid-boss worthy. He could even have a flying stage like Onyxia/Nightbane where he shoots down fireballs!

Seriously, if Blizzard EVER did an encounter like that, I would instantly forgive them for Sunken Temple, Heroic instances, and every Warrior nerf ever and give them my inheritance.

Vega was all right...Super Turbo Ryu was straight up pimp, though. One of my favorite fighting game characters that I've ever played.

Back