This chick's got bawls! (pics)

Ptavv said:
after all that time wondering, "why does no one on TW like Kurayami" the answer was staring me right in the face... wierd
Yes, that must be why I had plenty of support in the thread that whined about me. I always wondered why people would ask, "isn't Ptavv a pompous ass?" I never really had an opinion until you started being a dick, at which time I found myself inclined to agree.

Anyway, you're taking the high ground where you shouldn't. That girl looks better than the one that I recall you posting pictures of claiming that you banged a while back. :shrug:

for the sake of this thread, Im not going to defend the girl anymore, but i think your being a little ridiculous, your acting as if this girl is so nasty and so manly looking, she looks cool to me.

oh and BTW i live in Southern california, we have amazing hot girls, and there personalites are usually SHIT, id take a cute cool girl over a hot bitch.

Kurayami said:
Anyway, you're taking the high ground where you shouldn't. That girl looks better than the one that I recall you posting pictures of claiming that you banged a while back. :shrug:
p0w!!

I remember that, and yes this girl is hotter than ptavv's girl.

I said bawls, not balls. If I wanted to say that she had male genitalia, I would have said testicles. And I also wouldn't have posted a pic of a chick with testicles. Cuz that's fucking nasty... :ugh:

amy.jpg

vs
photo516-1.jpg

Yeah, she's sure got the last girl I posted pictures of beat... :rolleyes:

Ptavv said:
amy.jpg

vs
photo516-1.jpg

Yeah, she's sure got the last girl I posted pictures of beat... :rolleyes:

Um, that girl is not even close to cute man, we obviusly have different tastes, which is cool.

Im curious to see out of anyone else who responds who do you think is cuter?

I obviously pic the bawls girl... the other girl is hideious IMO.

did you put your dick in her cheeks?

lets toss in the only other girl i've ever posted pictures of in case there was any confusion

sarah.jpg

(Indeed, my nose isn't straight, make fun of me for it all you want, I couldn't care less)

ptavv, I have to say that your chick is not much to look at. At least the bawls chick isn't fat...

edit: I was speaking of ptavv's first girl. His second girl isn't bad...

that newer girl is better, but from how you were acting you made it seem as though you were dating models only

Im a little unimpressed (I wouldnt have expected anything but the way you made it seem...)

Ptavv said:
Yah and there's no reason for you not to be impartial in this...
Because I supposedly hate you? I have no problem with you. The second you want to stop being a dick, I'll have nothing bad to say to you.

I merely took issue with what you said. You acted as if you're only banging super models when pretty much everyone so far has agreed that the Bawls girl is better.

Back