There was just a fire in my dorm

SmokeDog

Veteran X
Our dorm is sectioned off into 5 sections. In each section there is 3 floors, each with 4 rooms and a bathroom except the 2nd where one of the rooms is a kitchen/common area. I live on the second floor and was out in the hall talking to a coupla guys when I heard a smoke alarm and smelled smoke.

We thought it was coming from upstairs so we checked there first, then went down to the first floor. There was smoke coming out of the room directly below mine. Luckily the dumbasses left the door unlocked. When we opened the door we were greeted by a flaming plastic trashcan and a chair. The flames were about 5 feet tall.

I yelled at Chad to get the fire extinguisher and in a large cloud of powder, the flames were extinguished. Thats when the building alarm when off, complete with flashing lights.

Wasn't totally bad though; the other 4 sections of our dorm is filled with girls, so we got to talk to the ones we never see.

Fucking dumbasses were smoking cigs, finished it, then threw it in the trashcan and left. Now we're all just waiting for them to get back.

T w i z t i D said:
way 2 interrupt the process of natural selection

uh the room was UNDER his dumbass

way to let your shit burn down to catalyze natural selection?
no thanks

T w i z t i D said:
way 2 interrupt the process of natural selection

How? The retards whose room it was aren't even here. Luckily these past two weeks have been midterms so there were more of us up than normal, otherwise the whole place coulda burned.

u leave adn let all the dumbdumbheads who can't recognize fire

that was 2 reallyfucking serious replies to a stupid fucking reply by me

you should get some ppl together and lay a beatdown on the assholes who left burning cigarettes in a f'n trashcan

listen if ive got some bitch tied up in my closet then you can take your natural selection and stick it up your grundyhole

theyll find the body then im screwed

putting the fire out is without question the best idea 4 or 5 nights a week

g0ds gReeN said:
you should get some ppl together and lay a beatdown on the assholes who left burning cigarettes in a f'n trashcan

Already planned; every guy in our dorm is pissed off because of loss of sleep/study time, not to mention the fact that our whole dorm smells like a big nasty fireplace- only worse. We're gonna let the RA's take care of them first, although they'll probably get kicked out (the cops found a bunch of booze, empty beer bottles, and some other contraband.

Afex-- this happened in Lejeune. Who is your gf? And where do you stay at man?

Yeah, I'm sure she's in a nice, deep sleep right now.

Fuck man, we should kick it sometime, I forgot that any TWers went here.

nolt - yeah man, its kicking ass so far, and pending the results of tomorrows bio test and thurdays chem test, I'm doing pretty damn well.

I say good for you. You guys acted quickly and rationally, probably saved a large chunk of the building from burning. Also made it go by much quicker for all involved, they didn't have to stand around, waiting for the fire department to put out a 2-story blaze. :p

It was pretty funny watching everyone (cops and firefighters included) overreact even after we told them we put it out... guess they were just making sure.

If we hadn't found it for another couple of minutes then it would have been a big deal. Hell, it was over before the alarm even went off.

Back