Them HPBs song

lumoon

Veteran XX
Oh well, found this old'ish song while browsing my compositions and wondered if this would have had any edge on the T:V intro music competition. At the time of the competition I didn't feel like sending this in because I already used this in the UVALAN community music contest (made it to final). So propably many of you missed this tune and since the vocals (or should I say one line) are tribes related I decided to give it a bump in here. Style is somewhere between triphop and bigbeat.

So, comments please :)

Also, does anyone have a link to "sensor jammin" song? I have been looking after it for some time now.

Hehe yes it is. That just happened to be the site I found it on a couple days ago and downloaded from. Was kinda mentally crossing fingers that they wouldn't cap.

I'll see if I can host it for you for a few hours.

I take it that was a link to sensor jammin? If so you're my hero mojo (at least after you got us a working link) :)

And I must suck at google'ing...

Umm, I wrote Them HPBs :D

But since my post was about tribes related music I also requested the link for that sensorjammin.mp3, which I had years ago but had lost.

So while I got half what I wanted I still miss some comments about my tune :) Are ppl too lazy to download it or is it so bad? ;)

JerryGarcia said:
The web site you are trying to access has exceeded its allocated data transfer. Visit our help area for more information.

linking to a geoshities site on tw is website suicide

fixed

Back