the wonder years

BTW, who was the other girl that you allude to? I mostly only watched the early seasons, plus it was a long time ago. I vaguely remember this happening, but I don't remember who the girl was or if she went on to do other shit.

Kevin had several girls on the show he liked/had dated. There was the one mean chick who was a real bitch to everyone, but liked him. There was the slightly older chick he met on vacation, Winnie, etc

I wonder if Paul ever got a gf or did he just tag along with Kevin and Winnie all the years? I remember in the last episodes, she moved away and he was going to go away to school but they wanted to stay together or somethin.

MADness said:
I don't know if Joe Cocker ever even had a hit that he wrote, or if he wrote any songs at all, but he had a cool voice and did some great versions of some great songs. :)

I can't think of any.

His hits were of course that one (Which he didn't write). "You are so beautiful" (I'm pretty sure he didn't write this either, but was the first to perform it). Of course the theme from Officer and a Gentleman "Up where we belong" with Jennifer Warnes (Yet another not written by him).

He definitely has a unique voice and a knack for performing others works.

Mav said:
Kevin had several girls on the show he liked/had dated. There was the one mean chick who was a real bitch to everyone, but liked him. There was the slightly older chick he met on vacation, Winnie, etc

Becky Slater was one of the crazy girls he was with.

MADness said:
I don't know if Joe Cocker ever even had a hit that he wrote, or if he wrote any songs at all, but he had a cool voice and did some great versions of some great songs. :)

he did another beatles cover that's great - "she came in through the bathroom window"

another great song is "feelin' alright", and when you want to sex up a lady friend, try "you are so beautiful"

on a side note, john belushi did a dead-on perfect impersonation of joe cocker that was hilarious :lol:

HelenKeller said:
i wouldn't go THAT far...crikey :eek:
i liked it a lot, just my opinion. the two series aren't related at all. but as far as how much i liked them, they are both up there. i never missed an episode of either if i could help it.

macgyver.jpg

begin.jpg

MissJess said:
Graduated summa cum laude from UCLA with a BA in mathematics in June 1998.

hmmm, is it common to get a B. of Arts in Math? wouldn't it be a B.S.

i actually have no idea, i got a B.S. in pretty much Art so i guess anything is possible... but still a B.A. in math, wtf is that??!?! hehe.

Setauket said:
hmmm, is it common to get a B. of Arts in Math? wouldn't it be a B.S.

i actually have no idea, i got a B.S. in pretty much Art so i guess anything is possible... but still a B.A. in math, wtf is that??!?! hehe.

some schools treat certain number theory majors as b.a's :shrug:

Prolly just a typo. Those bios aren't usually written by the entertainer themselves but are either a mini-bio by a visitor to IMDB or are ganked from a Leonard Maltin bio. :shrug:

Back