[the United States has fallen] superpower? more like superfailure amirite

350qf86.jpg

rofl @ that picture

true story(ies): several times while living in europe i have been vacationing and taken a cab. this has happened at least 4 times.

cab driver starts random conversation

me: where are you from?

him: iraq, you?

me: canada

I know a lot of American's that buy Canadian flags for their luggage and backpacks when they travel overseas.

Fancy, does it make you sad that you have to hide where you are from because no one likes you?

I think that's where all of the 'Canaduh' comments come from on this board. It must suck to be ashamed of where you live.

Incomming "We have to hide where we are from because we are so awesome" comments.

Canadains I meet generally admit the jealous little brother mentality. Trying to beat us at every little thing when we really could care less.

Canada, if it means anything you are still my favorite little brother. That Mexico guy is a real shithead.

Don't forget about the copious amount delicious and relatively cheap ganja, Tim Horton's and the fact that our beer is stronger and better than our American counterparts.

I know a lot of American's that buy Canadian flags for their luggage and backpacks when they travel overseas.

Fancy, does it make you sad that you have to hide where you are from because no one likes you?

I think that's where all of the 'Canaduh' comments come from on this board. It must suck to be ashamed of where you live.

Incomming "We have to hide where we are from because we are so awesome" comments.

its not that no one likes us. in most countries telling them i am an american is a good thing. can't tell you how many eastern bloc countries i have slayed women who knew i was american. pretty sure telling them "I'm canadian eh" would not have the same effect.

i just tell people who are from countries we have gone to war with that i am canadian eh

last time i was in vegas i partied with a group of canadians, those mfers were nuts

Don't forget about the copious amount delicious and relatively cheap ganja, Tim Horton's and the fact that our beer is stronger and better than our American counterparts.

not only copious amounts of cheap ganja, but you also can't go to fucking jail for possessing a bit of it

true story(ies): several times while living in europe i have been vacationing and taken a cab. this has happened at least 4 times.

cab driver starts random conversation

me: where are you from?

him: iraq, you?

me: canada

My buddy went to afghanistan to research a book he was working on and he kept telling ppl he was canadian. He got onto a bus and the driver asked that he show his passport at which point everyone on the bus learned that he was actually american. They apparently liked liars even less than americans. He said noone would talk to him the rest of the bus ride.

I would definitely be hestitant to tell people i was american in certain countries that we've recently completely obliterated like iraq and afghanistan.

Of course, when i was in north korea i had no problem telling ppl i was american. they referred to us as imperialist aggressors but then would always say..."but not you...you are ok!"

its not that no one likes us. in most countries telling them i am an american is a good thing. can't tell you how many eastern bloc countries i have slayed women who knew i was american. pretty sure telling them "I'm canadian eh" would not have the same effect.

i just tell people who are from countries we have gone to war with that i am canadian eh

last time i was in vegas i partied with a group of canadians, those mfers were nuts

I've been all over the world. If you are from North America, tall and white, they assume you are rich.

The only difference is there is no initial mistrust of being an egotistical American. A distinct initial advantage.

I only speak from experience. I'm dating a girl from Czech.

My buddy went to afghanistan to research a book he was working on and he kept telling ppl he was canadian. He got onto a bus and the driver asked that he show his passport at which point everyone on the bus learned that he was actually american. They apparently liked liars even less than americans. He said noone would talk to him the rest of the bus ride.

I would definitely be hestitant to tell people i was american in certain countries that we've recently completely obliterated like iraq and afghanistan.

Of course, when i was in north korea i had no problem telling ppl i was american. they referred to us as imperialist aggressors but then would always say..."but not you...you are ok!"

i'm doing this in europe, not iraq

go put on some random sunglasses in a jersey bar and get herpes

I've been all over the world. If you are from North America, tall and white, they assume you are rich.

The only difference is there is no initial mistrust of being an egotistical American. A distinct initial advantage.

I only speak from experience. I'm dating a girl from Czech.

well i personally have never been treated like i was disliked. many times i've been alone traveling and random groups have struck up a convo with me, and even after finding out i'm a horrible american they've asked me to hang with them and bar hop.

maybe i'm the exception to the rule, but i doubt that

how dare you besmirch my great land. in fact, it is Canada that is the failure! what do you think of that?

Back