The Shrimp Bet

Phyzx

Veteran XX
You have until Noon (PST) tomorrow to purchase 2lbs of completely raw, never cooked, never frozen shrimp. You cannot live within 100 miles of any coast, and you must produce a picture of the shrimp, along with the address where the shrimp was purchased, and the receipt, all in the same picture.

The 1st person to accept this challenge will wager $10 dollars against $100 of mine, payable via paypal.

GO

i also have a bet that no one will do anything except make fun of phyzcsc in this thread

it is for no money because the odds are overwhelmingly in my favor

straws-colored-bright-1764-o.jpg

i also have a bet that no one will do anything except make fun of phyzcsc in this thread

it is for no money because the odds are overwhelmingly in my favor

aren't you a chef in a high-caliber restaurant? I would of thought you could have them delivered within the hour since they're so readily available.

we actually have a little shrimp boat just big enough for a flash cooker and a pygmy

we pay him in uncooked french fries because he doesnt know the difference

aren't you a chef in a high-caliber restaurant? I would of thought you could have them delivered within the hour since they're so readily available.

I could be mistaken but I think giga is in Connecticut and I don't think there's a part of Connecticut that's more than 100 miles from the atlantic coast.

Ronnie Dobbs is now searching the interweb for raw shrimp within a 7 mile distance of his house (that's all the gas he has)...

pretty sure most people that think they're buying uncooked shrimp are buying flash-cooked, frozen, and defrosted shrimp.

Unless you live within 100miles of where they're caught, chances are you're not getting fresh shrimp.

so the 4 people giving me shit about a statement I never made cannot actually prove me wrong on the statement that I did make, for 10-to-1 odds.

I'm like, shocked.

Back