The Orville Season 2

Legos are an adult toy now. I used to have legos when I was a kid, we'd have a box of bricks and we'd build whatever we could imagine. Nowadays it's all just ugly model kits. You buy it, build it according to directions, take a couple pictures, post on instagram, and...take it apart and put it back in the box?

Shrug. And people pay hundreds of dollars for these things.

i remember when minecraft first came out
like when u played it in a web browser n there was only creative mode, a single biome and only like 8 unique blocks
n i thought 2 myself "holy fuk its legos 4 adults"

I watched the last 2 episodes of season 3 of the Expanse, then found some catch up videos, which are on YouTube.

11 minute recap video of the entire series with a guy standing in front of green screen asking if he's in the actual clips.

A short 2 minute video giving a preview of season 4.

yeah, now he's a bunch of loose skin in over-sized clothes. Good for him though. That heart attack was a pretty serious wake up call.

the widowmaker they said

he talked about the whole ordeal on rogan, it sounds fuckin lifechanging for sure

New drinking game, drink every time the Indian UN lady in the new season of the expanse wedges in a “fuck”.

At least once a fucking scene

New drinking game, drink every time the Indian UN lady in the new season of the expanse wedges in a “fuck”.

At least once a fucking scene
Yep, I watched the 1st episode and you'd be drunk if you played that game. She also said "Don't put your dick in it."
:lol:
I could barely understand what they were saying. I had to turn on sub titles. The reason why is the planets and places they are talking about have weird names.
Spoiler

That's the way she spoke in the books, they toned down her language for the first 3 seasons.

Considering the source material, season 5 should be awesome.

Back