The Official Subject Matter Experts of TribalWar.com

Archimedes said:
:lol: I was just talking shit to Andy :) I wouldn't put me down as a comic book expert.. I will stick with the things of which I am already an expert.
dont deny your nerdery
id say my 10 gigs of comics alone qualify me :)

keeping comics on your computer is much safer anyway

that way girls wont know how much of a nerd you are when they come over

scy7he said:
Me:

High School Forensics - Was an active member in Speech and Debate in my high school. Atended numerous National Level tournoments. Competed in the state capitol building (and won yay) I earned a double ruby in Student Congress (1 ruby = 250 pts. 500 pts is the most points you can get in any NFL event. I acomplished that in a years time.)

The West Wing - I've seen every episode, many more then once, and quite a few three times or more. I know when Sorkin left, who replaced Rob Lowe, who died in what season and under what circumstances, the works.

Libertarian issues - I'm quite familiar with libertarian stances on many issues, and know the common (and not so common) arguments for and against libertarianism as a whole. I voted for the Libertarian Party in 2004 (Mainly because I couldn't decide who was worse; Kerry or Bush.). I have the CATO Institute linked in my siginature. I walk around with a pocket constitution and declaration of independance from the CATO Institute.

That's about it.

(ps I'm not submiting myself as an expert on spelling)

Having went to high school with this honkey(including having been on the same Speech and Debate team), I can back him up on all three positions. He's force fed me more episodes of the West Wing, self-authored bills and resolutions, and factual statistics on why his political stance is better than mine than I care to count.

Book 'im.

oh FUCK. that's right. i'm a Trivia expert. I was on my high schools It's Academic team, and dated the team captain for a while (she was nice :)). I was actually on the show, and I helped lead my team to a district championship for It's Academic.

also I rock all you bastards at IRC Trivia, any time.

Bounty said:
• Computers

o Broadband Infrastructure: SuperSniperX
o Dell: TF_Diox
o Enterprise Windows: TF_Diox
o Intel: Teflonatron
o Linux: Aragorn7
o Network Administration: ScoobySnack, TF_Diox
o Network Security: Beren, Lethal_E
o Programming:

- C: justin
- C++: -Bane, justin
- C#: BlodBath-VUP-
- Java: -Bane
- vb.Net: Brasstax

o Server Administration: ScoobySnack, TF_Diox
While I don't know that it's possible to become an expert in anything computers, as things are always changing, you could probably add me to Network Administration/Server Administration. I did it for 5-7 years at my previous employer. What credentials do you want? Resume? :p

Since I didn't get on Drugs: General...

i'd at least like to nomiate myself for Drugs: Extacy. I can answer any question raised with concern to it.....

and if I dont make that, then delete the whole drugs category and replace it with www.erowid.com.com

:sunny:

Last edited:
Hit said:
Since I didn't get on Drugs: General...

i'd at least like to nomiate myself for Drugs: Extacy. I can answer any question raised with concern to it.....

and if I dont make that, then delete the whole drugs category and replace it with www.erowid.com.com

:sunny:

Knives and Knife collecting (though I'd say I'm far from an expert, I probably know more than most here)

and Marching Percussion. I've been playing for five years

SarBuze said:
Submission:

I am working on a PhD in Physiology and Neuroscience (med school, so that covers some med, some science and the neurology) plus graduated honors with a degree in psychology (EDIT: plus did HIV/Cancer research for 2 years, drug abuse research for 2+years and now studying learning, memory, epilepsy and the like...
I run marathons (covers running) and am training for a triathlon

And I nominate SuperSniperX for anything with Cars or Computers, especially BMW's and Networking and Hardware.

can i get some love?

Sports>Crew/Rowing right here :/
fourth in the nation scholastic level quad... state champion 3 years in a row, 2nd in state in single and in double..

Weighlifting: Lifted for 6 years, had 3 olympic trainers.. know lots of shit

Country: Sweden, b/c im swedish, add finski to that list too.

Last edited:
hmm, coffee section for me? I swear i am quite the expert. I can make great coffee and get hit on by hot women @ the same time, i think that is good justification :sunny:

ever have Jamaican Blue Mountain?

Old_Skul for BMW Expert??? Definitely put my sorry ass there. :)

Sarbuze needs in for Hockey, too. Oh.. and for defiling hot virgins.

Oh and Cooking. That motherfucker can cook.... and Hot Sauces.

Last edited:
Put me down for Aviation: General

Been in the business 10 years. Worked hands-on with aircraft from homebuilts all the way up to 747's. I can identify probably 99% of the aircraft still airworthy on sight.

And how did I miss being put down for Nascar? :lol:

General Lazyness and Advanced Apathy are my areas of expertise. I'm dying of ear / lung infection right now and I can't bother to go to the ER. :^D

Back