The Official Subject Matter Experts of TribalWar.com

Nominate DumpyDooby for XBox Modification, he's self-taught and does all his mods without using a modchip, it's all softmodded.

dj'ing
-beat mixing: me (hobby)
-turntablism: DJ-B (if I recall right)

Automotive:
-Nissan s14 with sr20det: me (hobby)

Music:
-Audio Engineering: me (former hobby)

Computer Support:
-virus-, spyware removal and general OS health care (windows): me (current job)

I nominate myself for:

United States Marines (CA, TX, DC, Cuba, Japan, South America, Expert riflemen 5th award, Southest Marine Corps Rifle & Pistol shooting team, top secret US security clearance)

Photography (Published shooter, models, commerical, weddings, etc)

Last edited:
i want to second dds for jazz and piano

and nominate HSA for surfing, he's been doing it for years with teams and stuff.

who the hell is ekos and why is he the expert on baseball (I should be there, maybe terra too)

n9ne should be added to poker expert list

also, shouldn't fool and drumax be added to photoship list?

FYI: I will most likely be updating the list later this afternoon -- there are a lot of new submissions to process! Please don't forget to include supporting credentials. Also, I'm less likely to pick a high school student as a subject matter expert on anything, though it's not totally inconceivable.

as soon as i read herbtown for 'wrestling' that rendered this thread's status to 'a piece of shit'

fraggle: law? :rofl: k. no thx

I am probably the only Bricklayer here. I was self employed for about 5 years laying Brick. Learned it from me daddy, he was a bricklayer when i was growing up.

SarcaStick said:
as soon as i read herbtown for 'wrestling' that rendered this thread's status to 'a piece of shit'

Then offer an alternate individual for that slot. The names up there are completely subject to change, and it is totally up to you and everybody else here to provide those names and offer supporting reasoning as to why they are experts.

;)

Bounty said:
Then offer an alternate individual for that slot. The names up there are completely subject to change, and it is totally up to you and everybody else here to provide those names and offer supporting reasoning as to why they are experts.

;)
herbz: baseball/football (read his threads)

pax: lawyer. (ummm, because he really is?)

Bounty said:

;)
I already did. I wrestled in high school for one of the top ranked schools in the state of Minnesota. I've met a few NCAA champion wrestlers (Brock Lesnar and Shelton Benjamin from the University of Minnesota) and I still follow what goes on in the NCAAs and olympic world quite a bit.

As far as the MMA stuff, I watch UFC and PRIDE religiously and I currently train in Budo Taijutsu, so I guess you could call me an expert on ninjas since I own tabi boots, a tanto and a couple of canvas gis.

NASCAR? I post about it all the time and get flamed for being a dumb redneck. Enough said.

And, like I said before, we all know I know plenty about being a fag, a narc, a guy who sucks balls, etc.

Back