The new corvette

Used vettes are always a good deal. Sick amount of performance for the money. I'm not sure what the c8 will mean for c7 pricing...maybe some added value will remain in the previous generation being the last front engine Vette with a manual transmission.

i thought i'd read that all the last c7s were just sitting on the lots w massive discounts bc everyone was waiting for the mid-engine

i thought i'd read that all the last c7s were just sitting on the lots w massive discounts bc everyone was waiting for the mid-engine

not massive by any means (at least not here in AZ).

I think it will take some time. Once the C8's start showing up then maybe.

the c8 doesn't have a manual tranny option?!
Not at launch anyway. My guess is, if it ever does get one, it'll be in a Grand Sport model in 2-3 years. I really don't see them putting it in a Z06 or ZR1 if it's not even in the base model for performance reasons.

Been seeing a ton of used C7 on my feed of late and its tempting. Need to keep focused on my 67-67 Firebird Convertible though. Been looking over a year now and only found 3 I liked and all 3 were sold before I go ahold of the seller. :(

Been seeing a ton of used C7 on my feed of late and its tempting. Need to keep focused on my 67-67 Firebird Convertible though. Been looking over a year now and only found 3 I liked and all 3 were sold before I go ahold of the seller. :(

I've been keeping an eye out for you, but there haven't been that many converts around and the ones i've seen are barely held together by rust but the seller is wanting an obscene price

I need to remember how bad at sarcasm Americans are.

I have a buddy with a 63 stingray (with the split rear window and, yes, IRS). Beautiful car.

Happy now?

no-god_0.jpg

no-god_0.jpg

no-god_0.jpg

no-god_0.jpg

no-god_0.jpg

no-god_0.jpg

no-god_0.jpg

no-god_0.jpg

no-god_0.jpg

no-god_0.jpg

no-god_0.jpg

no-god_0.jpg

no-god_0.jpg

no-god_0.jpg

no-god_0.jpg

no-god_0.jpg

no-god_0.jpg

no-god_0.jpg

no-god_0.jpg

no-god_0.jpg

there is a neighbor a few houses down from me... some black guy and his wife or some other family member. i took my dog through the alley on the way home, just to mix things up for her. they have a bunch of scrap metal in their backyard, and a really fucking hot looking 60s or 70s firebird or camaro.

the paint was so clean i would assume they fix up cars and sell them quickly but considering the state of the other junk in their backyard i do wonder how long it's been there

edit- it is a hard top

Back