The Mexicans Only Hope....a Big....White....Cock

Left wing media and web sites are such cry babies. They are no longer news, but opinion, or total fringe reporting. They are the new National Enquirer.

Left wing media and web sites are such cry babies. They are no longer news, but opinion, or total fringe reporting. They are the new National Enquirer.

It's interesting how oversaturated the left is with this concept as well. The left news organizations, or their online counterparts never present news as news, it's always a flimsy representation of what they think is happening, coupled with a heightened sense of emotional drivel that drums up the bases.

It's so evident when you actually talk to these people that drank the Koolaid just how little information they get out of their style of news. There's never any facts to their discussion. It's how they feel, it's their outrage, it's the emotional gauging of a situation.

You can't build a political ideology on feelings. And you can't ignore the facts on one person's side just because it doesn't the narrative of what you're trying to push.

Wanting to help Mexicans that are looking for work to support their families is a noble cause, but when our country's sitting around a 20% unemployment rate. Without dragging in statistics of those Americans who are employed but aren't making enough to even make ends meet, we have a serious job problem in the United States. We're not short on people that need jobs, we've got plenty of that already, we need jobs to do.

The language of the Left is built around this notion that it's always someone else's responsibility to do things for them. Someone else should pay for their college, their health care, their food stamps, their social welfare, someone else has to give up what they have so someone they deem more worthy of being a recipient of those gains.

And God help these people if they seriously think a civil war could ever, ever work in their favor. They've spent so much time disarming themselves and demonizing the second amendment that it would be a loss beyond measure on their side.

I'm enjoying the clown fiesta though that is the fallout of their political system, it's about fucking time. Watching their pro-this anti-that bullshit rhetoric work so hard against themselves, it's downright comical. I'm not sure if Trump could or will get shit done, but watching these little shits having crying fits of rage, yelling, and tearing each other apart has been music to my ears.

And now California wants to become it's own independent state - okay, let me know how that works for you when the rest of the United States stops paying for your bullshit social programs. That's a LOT of jobs that the rest of us can now do, and a lot less in waste government dollars, and you can have all the illegal aliens you want, it'll be a utopia of Liberalism, just the way you wanted.

In the Confederacy there were a few rich white plantation owners and a bunch of poor white people. All the labor was done by mostly Black slaves. White men couldn't get a job, but they could get drafted into the 12th Virginia Infantry because they were patriots.

Same stuff I talked about 10 years ago about shipping your jobs to countries full of wage slaves. Instead of the plantation system being here, we just pretend it's not happening over there in other countries where people commit suicide by jumping off the roofs of factories.

A society is built of a group of people moving along together as a cohesive block. A society has jobs and homes for everybody, and there is a sense of fairness in which the group functions.

Trump is pointing his finger at people from Mexico coming up here and making this Confederacy economy even more lopsided. It's against the law, and it's wrong. Trump is right and the people who are paying people under the table and sitting in the special seating areas at basket ball games know what they are doing.

He's indirectly attacking this system because it will be really hard to get the rich people to do what you want because they are connected and have lawyers. He is attacking the weakest part of this process that drains wealth away from the white collar workers, and stop the trickle up losses of the 90%.

This election was a refusal to retain a system that would not budge on this simple issue because they are too connected to the plantation owners in this new, glorious, genteel south.

Last edited:
That video would have me believe that an illegal alien could somehow become a doctor and practice medicine without having properly immigrated to the united states...

In the Confederacy there were a few rich white plantation owners and a bunch of poor white people. All the labor was done by mostly Black slaves. White men couldn't get a job, but they could get drafted into the 12th Virginia Infantry because they were patriots.

Same stuff I talked about 10 years ago about shipping your jobs to countries full of wage slaves. Instead of the plantation system being here, we just pretend it's not happening over there in other countries where people commit suicide by jumping off the roofs of factories.

A society is built of a group of people moving along together as a cohesive block. A society has jobs and homes for everybody, and there is a sense of fairness in which the group functions.

Trump is pointing his finger at people from Mexico coming up here and making this Confederacy economy even more lopsided. It's against the law, and it's wrong. Trump is right and the people who are paying people under the table and sitting in the special seating areas at basket ball games know what they are doing.

He's indirectly attacking this system because it will be really hard to get the rich people to do what you want because they are connected and have lawyers. He is attacking the weakest part of this process that drains wealth away from the white collar workers, and stop the trickle up losses of the 90%.

This election was a refusal to retain a system that would not budge on this simple issue because they are too connected to the plantation owners in this new, glorious, genteel south.

this is a cute narrative

the one i usually see from people using ipads, iphones, while crying about inner city wealth inequality and sub $15 an hour wages........

Deaths of Foxconn Employees Highlight Pressures Faced by China’s Factory Workers

Apple's Chinese Suicides And The Amazing Economics Of Ha-Joon Chang

because you guys care, you care so really much about people over money just like your technological god father Steve Jobs and Bill Gates did.

And my next favorite part of the argument is about slavery and the plantation.......LOL

micro lending and loans are paramount to the neoliberal dogma we all face today. letting people who can't repay huge amounts of money you let them borrow, so you can own them for life, is perhaps its largest pillar and its primary function.

Be it enslaving greece, portugal, italy, ireland, spain.......or endless future generations of college students.

Microfinance: The Legacy of Obama’s Mother

I mean it is an adorable story but one that always has the same tragic ending. You have merely replaced slavery with life long indentured servitude. Coerced work force with delusionally duped workers.

Where you pretend poor people have a chance to escape their own plantations called ghettos or debtor nations as you raise the cost of living, lower the standard of living, while flooding the landscape with open border 3rd world immigrants who have to work for pennies on a dollar to eat.

this is leftist compassion as it is defined today

those elitist ivory towers and 50k dollar fundraisers don't pay for themselves i suppose. if it weren't for someone having to do the dirty work how would smug leftists buy latest consumer gizmos, in their 4k a month microloft, and drive liberal limos while complaining about "wealth inequality" in the streets?

you know the ones they are too afraid to walk down after dark

fuck the police

Last edited:
well that makes it all so much better

now i can feel better about having an iwatch on both arms when i cry about wealth inequality in the streets

fight for a living wage for teenagers as we open our borders and butt cheeks to millions of new refugees and 3rd world immigrants

this globalist agenda makes perfect sense to me now after seeing that some people are slightly more fucked than foxconn workers somewhere.

It's interesting how oversaturated the left is with this concept as well. The left news organizations, or their online counterparts never present news as news, it's always a flimsy representation of what they think is happening, coupled with a heightened sense of emotional drivel that drums up the bases.

It's so evident when you actually talk to these people that drank the Koolaid just how little information they get out of their style of news. There's never any facts to their discussion. It's how they feel, it's their outrage, it's the emotional gauging of a situation.

You can't build a political ideology on feelings. And you can't ignore the facts on one person's side just because it doesn't the narrative of what you're trying to push.

Wanting to help Mexicans that are looking for work to support their families is a noble cause, but when our country's sitting around a 20% unemployment rate. Without dragging in statistics of those Americans who are employed but aren't making enough to even make ends meet, we have a serious job problem in the United States. We're not short on people that need jobs, we've got plenty of that already, we need jobs to do.

The language of the Left is built around this notion that it's always someone else's responsibility to do things for them. Someone else should pay for their college, their health care, their food stamps, their social welfare, someone else has to give up what they have so someone they deem more worthy of being a recipient of those gains.

And God help these people if they seriously think a civil war could ever, ever work in their favor. They've spent so much time disarming themselves and demonizing the second amendment that it would be a loss beyond measure on their side.

I'm enjoying the clown fiesta though that is the fallout of their political system, it's about fucking time. Watching their pro-this anti-that bullshit rhetoric work so hard against themselves, it's downright comical. I'm not sure if Trump could or will get shit done, but watching these little shits having crying fits of rage, yelling, and tearing each other apart has been music to my ears.

And now California wants to become it's own independent state - okay, let me know how that works for you when the rest of the United States stops paying for your bullshit social programs. That's a LOT of jobs that the rest of us can now do, and a lot less in waste government dollars, and you can have all the illegal aliens you want, it'll be a utopia of Liberalism, just the way you wanted.

you have to be kind of willfully dim to think this thing only occurs on the right or left

it's like believing that burger king is a craven profit driven establishment purely out to rip you off with cheap hamburgers but mcdonalds cares only about quality meals and nutrition

there's only one marketplace

Back