The Masters

shadowman

Veteran XV
What the fuck channel is it on? I know they're playing, but ABC, CBS, NBC, FOX have bullshit daytime programming on, and the Golf Channel is worthless as usual, with no live footage but only replays and dudes talking about fucking golf.

Fuck.

ESPN First Take is one of the worst shows ever, but I guess that's better than live masters coverage.

What next, Sports Nation? :ugh:

CBS/Masters.com will have total focus on Tiger's group once he reaches the 10th hole, which should be in about 45 minutes or so. They have Amen corner and 15/16 live right now.

Oh, and I hate ESPN too, but not doing live coverage right now is NOT their call. That call is made by Augusta National. Keep in mind that until just a few years ago, they didn't even allow first and second round coverage almost at ALL and a couple decades ago, they didn't allow any coverage of the first nine holes on Saturday or Sunday. They're fucking Nazis about protecting the "experience of being at Augusta" by ensuring that people who don't have tickets don't get to see large chunks of the action.

i was watching his interview with tirico yesterday

his robot act is way more fun to watch now because the robot is still there but you know all he's thinking about is fucking chicks in the ass and pissing on them

julius-carry-aka-shonuff.jpg

I don't see why he even addressed the media. Win the Masters and DARE xxxx not to pay you, seems like the plan.

wtf you can't say "n i k e" on TW? I must have missed it.

Oh, and I hate ESPN too, but not doing live coverage right now is NOT their call. That call is made by Augusta National. Keep in mind that until just a few years ago, they didn't even allow first and second round coverage almost at ALL and a couple decades ago, they didn't allow any coverage of the first nine holes on Saturday or Sunday. They're fucking Nazis about protecting the "experience of being at Augusta" by ensuring that people who don't have tickets don't get to see large chunks of the action.

They never allow the course to go into any golf video games anymore either. As if playing Augusta on my Wii will mean I won't ever want to go there or something.

i dont care what people say, the whole tiger woods scandal was a marketing ploy

Not on tigers end.

The media blew it up because they knew if he came back and was successful they could build him back up.

Get a few months of ratings out of it, cbs may get super bowl like ratings on Sunday if he is leading

Back