The Male Contraceptive Pill [Would you Take it?]

FireStarter

Veteran XX
In terms of effectiveness, the male pill seems to be the best. In clinical trials, all of the participants' sperm counts dropped to zero, which means that the male pill would be more effective than the condom and even the female pill.

According to the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), the condom has a failure rate of about 14% under typical conditions, while the failure rate of the female pill is less than 1%. Although the male pill has been proven 100% effective so far, the results of the current clinical trial are necessary before any definite conclusions can be drawn.

I think you would have to be stupid to not seriously consider it as an option. Gives you way more control over the situation in any relationship.

AskMen.com - Male birth control pill

I'd take it. Then I could enjoy sex without either:

a) A condom
b) My wife becoming pure evil, which is what the pill does to her

Uhh... that article seems kinda old? They said its expected on the market by 2005?

Yeah, okay.

If it was out I'd be taking it like tictacs.

wait, I could fuck random chicks all the time and not worry about them getting preggers?

umm fuck yea.

Any side effects? The woman pill makes some bitches crazy

Edit: says weight gain. I'm not sure I like the idea of synthetic hormones.

Last edited:
I knew they were close, but I didn't know it was literally right around the corner. Only $15 to $20 a month is what they thinking for the prescription.

What they don't say is that 3 days after the consumption of said pills, all the subjects started gelling their hair, wearing pink sweaters with aviator sunglasses, offered flowers to their girl while talking about the best way to not miss a *soufflé au four*.

How long has that been around. I'm wary of the "100% success rate" statement, seems kind of bullshitty. But I'd definitely try it.

I'd take it. Not for any bullshit reason like "more control over the relationship" or anything like that.

If you are honestly worried about that then you suck at picking some one to enter a relationship with.

If anything I'd do it to spare the woman some of the adverse health affects of being on the pill. It isn't very nice to their system.

Back