The Last Airbender

Gwaihir

Veteran XX
I really don't like M. Night Shamalan especially how he got really formulaic after Signs and Sixth Sense but I have to say, I think the Last Airbender looks good, even though I have never seen the cartoon it is based on.

Yeah it may be Nickelodeon (sp) but the cartoon has got some dark shit in it.

Interested to see live action version.

Awesome show.

The movie is kinda silly though cuz they white washed the main cast, and made all the villains/enemies non-whites.

Shamalayan is a pretty good director (im not saying hes a good writer), and people usually only take offense to his writing and plot points. Even the happening, if you arent going "lol wtf plants", its a well timed and well shot movie.

I really wish I could go back in time and do two things tonight

1) unwatch the remake of My Bloody Valentine.. holy shit that was...well fuck it was bad

2) Change this thread topic to The Last FuckingFaggot and the FP is a youtube video of Gwaihir eating a fucking bullet

Shhh.

White people freak the hell out when a black man is named a norse god, but naming a white actor for the prince of persia, or changing asian characters to white actors in this film is A-OK.

The Last Airbender Movie Casting | Activism at Racebending.com

looks pretty caucasian to me. That being said, the actor they picked can pull off the tibetan monk thing they were going for pretty well. And although kitara and sokka are fairly dark, both have blue eyes. So basically you're a dumb bitch.

Last edited:

1) unwatch the remake of My Bloody Valentine.. holy shit that was...well fuck it was bad

2) Change this thread topic to The Last FuckingFaggot and the FP is a youtube video of Gwaihir eating a fucking bullet

Why so angry, KJ? :(

I took the time, a few months back, to actually watch this cartoon series. I had heard rave reviews by adults.
It's actually very good.
I think you should give it a try. I don't care much for the movie, but the series was excellent.

:wave:

looks pretty caucasian to me. That being said, the actor they picked can pull off the tibetan monk thing they were going for pretty well. And although kitara and sokka are fairly dark, both have blue eyes. So basically you're a dumb bitch.

i think the casting is staying true to the cartoon
which i liked

im afraid that the child actors wont be able to act well enough to pull off the feel of the cartoon

Back