The Journey Home - a Novella by Rye

Ryez0r

Veteran XV
So, today.. sPuNkiE and I left the beautiful LAX Marriott, ripe and ready to go back home to Phoenix. We hop on the 105.. We're heading east, everything seems right.. *POOF* - *CHUGGACHUGGACHUGGA* We've blown a tire. Boooo.. So, we pull over to the shoulder. We get out the spare donut, start jackin' up the car and a patrol car pulls up behind us. He uses his annoyingly loud speaker thing to say: "Hey, come here for a second". So, I go over there, and explain to him that we just had a blowout, but we've almost got it remedied, I also ask him if he knows of somewhere that we can get a tire replaced that was close. He's all: "It's sunday, there's no way you're finding an open tire shop."

I'm thinking: (Thanks for the vote of confidence, fucker!) :fu:

So, he drives off.. and about a minute later a freeway service patrol truck comes up. I walk up to him, and explain once again what's going on.. and ask him if HE knows of any place that we can get our tire fixed. He says, "Uhh, yeah.. Go up to Central and take a left, up to Century. If there's not one there, try going west a few blocks on century to San Pedro." I tell him thanks.. and went back and told sPuNkiE where we need to go.

So, we get the donut put on, and we hop back in the car and head west again on the 105.. We come to the Central exit, and take a left like the nice freeway service patrol guy had said. We're heading about a mile on Central, and I start to notice these signs that say things like 'Watts' and 'Compton'.. wait a fucking second, what? WHAT DOES THAT SAY?

... *thinks* ... :jawdrop:

This government worker led us into the ghetto. Fucking son of a bitch. I swear to god, who in the fuck sends two little gullable white kids trying to get back home to Phoenix into the ghetto? That's seriously messed up.

So, after a nice visit through the depths of Kizzompton... we hopped back on the freeway, finally found a Costco which does tires on Sundays.. and got it fixed -- took like an hour. Got back on the freeway, sPuNkiE's then hungry. So we stop at Taco Bell, grab some grubb.. and again get lost the fucking maze that is Los Angeles freeways.

Seriously, who in the flying fuck designed LA freeway onramps, I'm pretty sure it was the same kind of fucktards that send 2 white guys into Compton to be executed - Gang rape style. It seriously took us 20 minutes of going in circles to finally realize that we needed to head west, to go east. Apparently, to californians, this makes perfect sense. What-thefuck-ever. :rolleyes:

So, we finally got home.. here I am.. alive. It was nice to see Cr!ppler's home town though. :fro:

Tribal-Wars: West 4 Lyfe... I'm strizzaight outta compton, and wizzatts.. wut wut. I'm pretty sure i saw Snoop Dee-Oh-Double-Gee. He was chillin' by the AutoZone.

<3 to everyone that made TW:W fucking rawk.

Thx to Elly, Viv, Digi, sPuNkiE, & @$$ (aka The Hobbit) for dealing with my habitual drug use & public drunkeness! <3 x2 to all you. :)

-------- Cliff Nizzotes --------

1. Left TW:W at a nice n' early 12:30 pm.
2. Five minutes later, blew a tire.
3. Ask a cop for help, of course he's useless.
4. Ask roadside assistance, got directions to a tire repair place.
5. Follow the directions: Straight into the ghetto. FUN!
6. Found our way out of the ghetto.
7. Saw snoop dogg (or a derivitave thereof)
8. Got lost again in cali freeways, cause they suck ass.
9. Finally made it home, and a nice n' early 10:30 pm.
10. Work at 6 in morning, fuck.

-fin.

why are you worried about watts and compton, we were like a block and a half from inglewood in the hotel

Got through compton without getting shot or getting your car jacked, gj guys. Nice meeting you two hardcore sons of bitches.

ps say hello thar to your mom for me :-|

pssshh compton aint got shit compared to beverly hills. that's one mean hood yo diggity

739_3.jpg

It really wasn't that bad, at first -- but man, you say the N word one fucking time, and it's like the mother fuckin' holocaust up in that shit. :D

rofl.. I swear, if you saw my mom.. you'd think differently.. but, whatever gets yer jollies going man. ;-) I still can't believe you didn't DITCH that fucking raffle and come drink with us.. wtf, garage drinking my ass.. the party was in ROOM 632!

Ryez0r said:
No, that's renegades.. s'okay, one day you might grow up and come play with the big boys in base.
:rofl: Yes, I've never played Base. I'm also not one of the most outspoken advocates of T1 Base or anything.

I bet you put that on your resume too, don't you?

Well, go you! YOU MUST RAWK.. advocate away, preach it brother.. you're cool! :rolleyes:

Wow. You're certainly quite the faggot.

"hay u should play t1 sometime mayb then u will be cool like me."

"That was sarcasm, you stupid newbie."

"o well stfu i bet u think ur cool 4 playing t1."

Back