The illuminati Exposed By Muammar Gaddafi

Gaddafi seemed like a swell guy. Sure, he took more than his fair share as compensation, but he also used those massive oil profits to help build Libya's economy and make them self-sufficient. The "Illuminati" or as I like to call them, Rich Old Men, will always see this as a threat. They can't have free-thinking societies because it threatens their power, so they take him out and steal all the resources. Now the country goes to shit like every other African nation we've helped and turns into a breeding ground for terrorists, which aren't really terrorists but people who just want things to go back to the way they were, before the almighty dollar fucked them in the ass and stole their jacket. The people making these decisions and starting these wars are so greedy, even if they could control the entire planet, it wouldn't be enough to satisfy them.

some interesting observations are made, but why do they have to spin it with the spooky music and sensationalism

its discrediting to message they're trying to relate

Makes some very interesting points, I especially love the part about Obama basically dismissing the constitution in a speech.

dont know why im watching this. first conspiracy doc ive seen in years. but im into it.

I dunno if it qualifies for a conspiracy when the historic evidence is quite damning:

THE HISTORY OF MONEY Rothschild Banking

All of the information in here is not sensational and can be verified. (although some quotes are not verifiable and are disputed)

During a visit to Britain in 1763, The Bank of England asked Benjamin Franklin how he would account for the new found prosperity in the colonies. Franklin replied.

"That is simple. In the colonies we issue our own money. It is called Colonial Script. We issue it in proper proportion to the demands of trade and industry to make the products pass easily from the producers to the consumers.

In this manner, creating for ourselves our own paper money, we control its purchasing power, and we have no interest to pay to no one."
Benjamin Franklin 1

America had learned that the people's confidence in the currency was all they needed, and they could be free of borrowing debts. That would mean being free of the Bank of England.

In Response the world's most powerful independent bank used its influence on the British parliament to press for the passing of the Currency Act of 1764.

This act made it illegal for the colonies to print their own money, and forced them to pay all future taxes to Britain in silver or gold.

Here is what Franklin said after that.

"In one year, the conditions were so reversed that the era of prosperity ended, and a depression set in, to such an extent that the streets of the Colonies were filled with unemployed."
Benjamin Franklin

The Bank of England directly caused the revolutionary war, and the Bank of England was directly controlled by the Rothschild family (lol jews).

Both Lincoln & JFK created debt-free money post-central banks, both were assassinated (kennedy's money was quickly removed from circulation). Andrew Jackson spoke out vehemently against the central bank, did not renew its charter, and had an attempt on his life.

One of the Fed's duties is to keep the buying power of the dollar stable, yet the dollar has fallen 2500% in value since its inception in 1913. In the prior 140 years, it only fell about 20% based on the CPI.

Measuring Worth - Measures of worth, inflation rates, saving calculator, relative value, worth of a dollar, worth of a pound, purchasing power, gold prices, GDP, history of wages, average wage

There is no reason for any country to owe debt to anyone other than one country saying "do this or I will attack you." And that is how history has played out time and time again.

Call it the illuminati or the NWO or whatever you want, but the fact is, this stuff makes your average joe a modern day serf in a feudalistic system.

It isn't a joke, it isn't a "conspiracy", it's reality and the information is there for those who choose to pay attention.

Last edited:
It's not Rich Old Men. It's the jews, stupid. The Illuminati doesn't exist as an organization. It exists as a strategy to control people, to know the very depths of their soul, from the original Jesuits all the way to this day in the form of the supranational jewish cabal, the whole NWO club (Bilderberg, UN, et al). They want to know everything about everyone so they can hold anything in your closet against you. That's why they made Facebook and that's why they want you to give Google all of your information, all centralized, like the FBI.

ok link me to some essential reading & viewing on the subject of jew-run (or not) Illuminati type exposes

Heh, same thing said for eons now, and still, nobody is listening.

oh people are listening, problem is they are listening to the mainstream media who are owned by the companies that own us.

I don't remember the exact article, but now the manufacturers of the voting booths bought the company that does the tallying or some shit. we have no way of verifying our votes and this is ripe for fraud.

VerifiedVoting.org : Index

this site mentions that voting over the internet is technically infeasible, but this isn't true

End-to-end auditable voting systems - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

what's the point in voting for Paul if there is a very real chance that a win could just be mysteriously taken away

there is hardly any outcry over ACTA or NDAA or any of that other shit because americans are fat and fucking stupid, so don't expect any real change any time soon

ok link me to some essential reading & viewing on the subject of jew-run (or not) Illuminati type exposes

pretty much everything is done by moronic over-the-top conspiracy theorists so it is very hard to palate. misquotations are a hugely rampant problem and it only gets in the way of the message. there is plenty of shit on youtube if you want to spend hours watching then hours following up with your own research

"debt free money" is a start and things related to that

I wish I could recommend bitcoin as an alternative, but I believe it is just a pyramid scam, it's a damn shame.

but in simple terms, we can never end debt because if we paid back our debt, there would be no money. it is absolutely bonkers. it is the cause of the "business cycle" boom/bust economy. who does boom/bust always benefit? banks, who get foreclosed property for free and sell it again to someone else. the latest bailout was the largest scam in the history of mankind, and everyone but the top 1% is far, far worse for the wear.

Back