[The Happening] The Happening

Crudbury

I know this movie is going to largely suck and have a stupid twist ending, but i still find myself extremely excited to go see it.

pic_02.jpg

Spoiler

I was afraid the Happening already happened and that it's no longer the Happening, it's now the Happened. Now that would be a retarded name for a movie.

Spoiler

is this true? if not then you fooled me. i can see shamnanelyean doing somethign stupid like this. MOTHER NATURE STRIKES BACK

village wasn't bad. it was just marketed as something it wasn't, which was annoying.

i'll see this movie. looks interesting enough.

People were quiet in the theater during these previews and laughter erupted at iron man when the name "The Happening" flashed.

You have to be kidding me. It looks like it could be interesting if it was something like aliens etc, however if it is the trees toxin or some shit I can't see how this could be anything but a monumental failure. Plot, name, and writer all suck... thats a bad combination.

hey fuck heads, when someone puts something is spoiler tags that doesn't mean you talk about it outside spoiler tags

People were quiet in the theater during these previews and laughter erupted at iron man when the name "The Happening" flashed.

You have to be kidding me. It looks like it could be interesting if it was something like aliens etc, however if it is the trees toxin or some shit I can't see how this could be anything but a monumental failure. Plot, name, and writer all suck... thats a bad combination.

And mark wahlberg's acting is the salty lime being squeezed on the gaping wound that is this movie.

Sure, Alvarez. Explain why anyone would laugh at "The Happening" 's preview? I don't get it.

OH IT SUCKED SO BAD EVERYONE KNEW IT AND LAUGHED SO HARD@!@! IT WAS QUIET BEFORE TOO!! THAT MEANS IT SUCKS!

Nice logic, dipshit.

Back