The following commercials need to fucking die a fiery death

zVxTeflon

Veteran X
Whatever that one commercial is with a buncha people in an office that has all the weird shit in it. A huge ass retarded looking downs syndrome giant, a leprechaun, a unicorn, some pixes/faeries jesus, a murmaid. christ what the fuck is going on in this office building? Im not even sure what this commercial is trying to sell. All im left wondering is why theres a retarded giant walking around and why is the freaky leprechaun playing basketball with the garbage can.

Any Burger King commercials. Fuck the king, he haunts my dreams. I wish the lumberjack would rip him apart. Burn in hell king.

Any commercial that advertises a school where you can "make totally awesome video games!" If you think games suck now wait till the industry is flooded with these cock slobbering morons. "hey dude what do you think of this video game i made?" "not bad brah..needs more GTA and shitty models"

Anything that has a side effect involving "diarrhea, anal bleeding, vomiting.. strange sexual side effects ect" needs to be banned during lunch/dinner hours. I dont care how bad my herpes are...i dont want to think about this shit while im eating.

i hate tv

i hate the one for suzuki.

you see the guy kiss his wife goodbye. he has a suit on and you can tell he is going to the office. then you see him put on a bike helmet. then he jumps off a cliff. then you can see a chute open. well when he goes off of the cliff this fucking STUPID song starts. i dont know what it is but OMG it sucks.

i grit my teeth every time i see it.

Those game design commercials make me grimmace in inner pain.

EA will pick up 80% of their grads, pay them 7.55/hour, and churn out more shitty games. Yay.

Nail Bomb said:
i hate the one for suzuki.

you see the guy kiss his wife goodbye. he has a suit on and you can tell he is going to the office. then you see him put on a bike helmet. then he jumps off a cliff. then you can see a chute open. well when he goes off of the cliff this fucking STUPID song starts. i dont know what it is but OMG it sucks.

i grit my teeth every time i see it.

ya its like they're trying to say that he can't drive his weak ass suv up to his house cause it sucks ass, so he has to do that every day to get to where it CAN go

-Kapion- said:
i hate that truck commercial with the paul bunyan shit..so stupid
All car commercials automatically suck by default. Seriously, I can't recall ever seeing one that didn't suck.

It's because they all follow the same stupid fucking trend of trying to show us how their cars posess ungodly attributes.

That new Toyota commercial where the truck gets hit by a meteor and isn't scratched is a good example.

that deoderant power stripe commercial they play 54083 times in an hour. it wasnt funny or amusing the first time, and its just really aggravating.

Dyno said:
All car commercials automatically suck by default. Seriously, I can't recall ever seeing one that didn't suck.
It just so happens that my favourite ever TV commercial is a car commercial. I think it was Peugeot - or perhaps Citroën. It was airing probably six years ago here in England.

A boy and a girl are swimming together in the sea. All of a sudden a shark comes along, heading straight for the girl. She panics, tries to get away. The boy tries to protect her.

Cut to the next scene: a man and a woman standing together at the seaside in swimwear. The guy has the scar of a huge shark bite on his midsection. In the background is the voice of a young girl singing True Colors by Cindy Lauper.

Last edited:
The pepto commercials where the men are dancing while someone sings about the conditions it treats.

-Kapion- said:
ya its like they're trying to say that he can't drive his weak ass suv up to his house cause it sucks ass, so he has to do that every day to get to where it CAN go
Also, the implication there is that when he comes home he has to SCALE A SHEER FUCKING CLIFF.

Worst commute EVER.

i think the fruit of the loom commercials are getting funnier. There is one out now that looks and sounds like about 95% of the country music videos out

the ford explorer commercial that is basically 1 minute of people carrying car parts around with THE MOST FUCKING ANNOYING "MUSIC" I HAVE EVER HEARD IN MY ENTIRE LIFE.

I have to mute the tv every time this one comes on because it drives me insane and I start punching things for no reason

Back