The FBI, CIA, DOJ... ARE CORRUPT

Bringing up the groups like proud boys and oath keepers etc is just more embarrassing.
These groups are literally organized around the idea of upholding the principle of rule of law and so on. They should/did know full well they shouldn't go in, but someone waves to them and they just wander in like sheepish idiots.

I get that you respect what they stand for. But sometimes people don't live up to their values.

All the Trump protestors are people who go by the mantra of being the party of law and order. But on this occasion, for these particular people, it was apparently virtue signalling, because they dropped that idea at the drop of a hat.

I think the mistake you all make is thinking that these people who align with you are as smart as you. But they're not.
That's not a slight to you, just an admission that a movement is not a monolith.
You did the right thing and stayed home. Or if you had gone you would have stuck to the march.

These people fucked up

Last edited:
Bringing up the groups like proud boys and oath keepers etc is just more embarrassing.
These groups are literally organized around the idea of upholding the principle of rule of law and so on. They should/did know full well they shouldn't go in, but someone waves to them and they just wander in like sheepish idiots.
Why not? It's taxpayer owned property.

because they were in the middle of a ceremony at which time only officials are allowed in.
any more rhetorical questions?

I get that you respect what they stand for. But sometimes people don't live up to their values.

All the Trump protestors are people who go by the mantra of being the party of law and order. But on this occasion, for these particular people, it was apparently virtue signalling, because they dropped that idea at the drop of a hat.

I think the mistake you all make is thinking that these people who align with you are as smart as you. But they're not.
That's not a slight to you, just an admission that a movement is not a monolith.
You did the right thing and stayed home. Or if you had gone you would have stuck to the march.

These people fucked up

AGain, this is why you should stay the fuck out of this because you don't understand what the argument is about or the motivations of those involved.

if your arguments are unconvincing, that is not a failing on my part.
feel free to quote your previous arguments.

otherwise you're just wasting your own breath.
you know I'm not gonna stop just because you say so, and I enjoy watching you flail around ineffectually to boot

the people can pay for things with the view they should be private.

or do you think all classified documents should be publicly available?

i'm not.
i was giving an example of something else that is publicly funded, but is supposed to be behind closed doors.

0ivkknj.png

Back