The Drawing Thread

Man those look great guys!
Yeah coloring comic books can be fun!

Hey with all the talent here we ought to put together a TW Ninjas VS Pirates short comic so we can settle the score of who the best is! Ninjas!?? or Pirates?!!
Boy that series could linger on and on... ;)

I haven't drawn anything in 7-8 years and certainly can't hold a candle to what's already been posted in this thread but here

mech_explosion.jpg

Robo2.jpg

Dear god, remind me not to post my pathetic shit in these self-esteem crushing threads anymore. You guys fucking rock.

Seems like I only post here anymore when art threads pop up

Anyway, here's a couple recent life drawings, these poses are 10 minutes long:

standingmale15mo.jpg

standingmale28yp.jpg

I have a blog where I post quick sketches and paintings here.

These are all at least three years old, and for the most part they're just quick studies. I haven't really done any drawing recently.

TakoHouse2.jpg

Old2.jpg

Winner2.jpg

Bomber2.jpg

Zenith2.jpg

Bird2.jpg

Head2.jpg

Nudes2.jpg

NudeA2.jpg

NudeC2.jpg

NudeB2.jpg

Callie2.jpg

Zero-Optix said:
All have some nice work guys...
This is what i am working on right now coloring...Coloring comic books pays well too...
ProjEONsm.jpg
Quick crit if you don't mind.. try to stay away from the dodge/burn tool, you're much better off painting with the brush.

How long have you been at coloring comics? I've thought about getting some part-time work in the field while in college, but I don't really know where to start.

I actually painted in greyscale then overlayed in color. I am still adding to this one. I just color comic books here and there for around 50 dollars a page or less..but i dont do them all the time as i dont want to be know as a colorist rather a all round artist.

Back