the condom just ripped

we heard a really loud pop a week ago and thought it ripped but I'm rpetty sure i just forgot to 'pinch the tip' so.. air bubble squeezed out the side. i just about died when i heard it (and so did she you better believe it)

no you idiot you aren't even supposed to have a bubble. you fucking pinch the tip of the condom so there is no air in it, and THEN you put it on while its fucking pinched

i've never done it to myself, but that's how it's done

i'm talking to cheese

he says squeeze the bubble [after you put it on]

there's not supposed to be a fucking bubble in the first place to squeeze

Maybe the only good thing about being married for 15 years is bustin inside is a given....condom?????? what is that, exactly?

Lucien1964 said:
OK smart ass explain your little whiney bitch fest.Wht ideas you hate??Whats your problem??And finally I can post what the fuck I like to and if it bothers you go somewhere else.My god you name should be Flo_On the rag 24/7.

why the fuck are you even harping on SP? hell from this thread alone he's shown himself to be a better person than you. he's one of the few people that actually bring funny posts to the forum, leave him be ;\

Shade said:
i'm talking to cheese

he says squeeze the bubble [after you put it on]

there's not supposed to be a fucking bubble in the first place to squeeze

no.. i said squeeze the bubble before.. i mean before you put it on

put a drop of lube on ur dick before you put on condom...put condom while pinching the tip so that no air is inside...this is like 5th grade sex ed you retards...

A fun way to put on a condom:

Get your dick sucked real good.

Open package CAREFULLY (duh).

Find the tip of the condom and have her stick that in her mouth and have her pinch it with her tongue (to get rid of air).

Have her put it on (hold your dick, at first, to make it easier for her) and let her unroll it using both of her hands while still having the tip in her mouth.

The key is to have 1/2 inch or so of room at the tip and no air at all in the condom. (duh #2)

I personally always test my condom after sex buy filling it with water to check for leakage.

Back