Shannon Doherty:

shannendoherty1.jpg

Alyssa Milano:

alissa24.jpg

Rose McDowan:

rose_mcgowan.jpg

Holly Marie Combs

piper4.jpg

its close but i gotta say doherty is more consistently hotter, cuz milano tends to have the dyke haircut from time to time

edit: yeah, im gay i watch charmed ;)

like its not even close;

alyssa milano

seriously not even a contest, why even bother making a thread on it

Have to go with Alyssa for fuckability.

But if I were to date any of them, it would be Holly Marie Combs.

for me, rose is the hotest. i think it's because 1) she is hot 2) shes gotta be a slut :lol:
plus she was in doom generation....a really fucked up movie to say the least.

I would have to go with Rose. Although I prefered the black hair to the red.. (fuck.. did I just black hair over red?) But yeah.. Rose with black hair.. :bananasex

Now if Alyssa hadn't chopped her hair off that would be a very close race indeed, but Rose would still win. Just something about her eyes that totally does me in...

wow, that's the first time i completely disagree with the majority of posters on the looks of a girl..
but i'd have to go with doherty, closely followed by mcgowan....milano isn't even close

My friend turned Milano down when they were shooting MTV beach house or one of those gay shows down the jersey shore. She went up to him in between shoots and asked if he wanted to meet her later. He didn't even know who she was at first cause she looked like a fucking skank. :lol: He thought she was just some extra or crew hand.

Back