The Blacklist (Cheaters, LTs, and Other Undesireables)

Sadly thanks to T2 drama tonight, I've had to add two names to The Blacklist.
  • :happy: Wormwood - Confirmed cheater (T2).
  • Redeye - Supports cheaters.

Wormwood, a T2 tournament admin attempted to rig the tournament. He's now permabanned from TWL / GH64 due to being a cheating scumbag.

Redeye defends his cheating as 'entertaining' or something else dumb.

:(

I'm still unsure of the cheating. Even if there was a 1 in 1 billion chance of it happening....that is still a chance.

did he admit to the cheating?

When he tried to appeal his GH ban, his defense was that he hadn't broken any specific GH rules (since cheating in tourney is not against GH rules - specifically).

The facts are as follows:
* This was a TWL sanctioned tournament (TWL banlist enforced, TWL admins on tourney admin staff, wormwood & tootz both thought of it as TWL tournament).
* The PRNG used to pick the maps left out maps wormwood didn't like
* After the broken PRNG was pointed out, it was quietly fixed.
* Wormwood talked to his co-captain on the phone and explained that this was all a "joke".
* TWL admin Celios banned wormwood permanently based on the evidence.

When he tried to appeal his GH ban, his defense was that he hadn't broken any specific GH rules (since cheating in tourney is not against GH rules - specifically).

The facts are as follows:
* This was a TWL sanctioned tournament (TWL banlist enforced, TWL admins on tourney admin staff, wormwood & tootz both thought of it as TWL tournament).
* The PRNG used to pick the maps left out maps wormwood didn't like
* After the broken PRNG was pointed out, it was quietly fixed.
* Wormwood talked to his co-captain on the phone and explained that this was all a "joke".
* TWL admin Celios banned wormwood permanently based on the evidence.

b8f8df07-9e3f-4173-94c8-ffe718804059.jpg

Ever since I downloaded 1.40, my disks don't shoot in a straight line. They seem to want to curve towards the enemy players. The baseline nofog/nowalls definately helps because I still, to this day, have trouble finding my way between bases.

Funny I saw Wormwood on GH64 not too long ago. On the subject of cheating concerning GH64, you know how many times players have taken 600-700 M snipe shots at me [I can only speak for me and no one else] without a flag? Lets be honest, hacking is rampant on GH64...stating the obvious.

Funny I saw Wormwood on GH64 not too long ago. On the subject of cheating concerning GH64, you know how many times players have taken 600-700 M snipe shots at me [I can only speak for me and no one else] without a flag? Lets be honest, hacking is rampant on GH64...stating the obvious.

you're not alone, it's very obvious.

Back