The best way to get over someone...

I agree. Also, cut off all communication with said person you're trying to get over.

Fuck something else + no talky with person you hate = Over

Actually, no. She and I are still good friends and very much stay in communication.
Meh, I can't do that. Its too hard for me to get over someone if I still communicate with them. I need to have space and distance to fully stop caring. I've remained friends with a couple of my ex-girlfriends, but it took me some time to get over them, and during that time we definitely weren't talking.

Yeah, I can feel that. I just get over being hurt really quickly. Learn from it, move on. There's more important things in life to spend energy on than to dwell on pain and unhappiness.

I agree. Also, cut off all communication with said person you're trying to get over.

Fuck something else + no talky with person you hate = Over

Agreed totally, with the caveat that you don't act like an asshole about it. No final volleys of spite. Just let it go.

Meh, I can't do that. Its too hard for me to get over someone if I still communicate with them. I need to have space and distance to fully stop caring. I've remained friends with a couple of my ex-girlfriends, but it took me some time to get over them, and during that time we definitely weren't talking.
^^ word

I thought it was to join the church of Scientology and give money to L. Ron Hubbard's ghost so that your body thetans will come out on the clay table.

I thought it was to join the church of Scientology and give money to L. Ron Hubbard's ghost so that your body thetans will come out on the clay table.

Regardless of the fact that that's so far from accurate it's laughable...

No, it's not :)

what if you stop communicating with her but every once in awhile she'll call you for no reason and you can't help to answer just to hear her voice one more time..... fuck, im cursed.

what if you stop communicating with her but every once in awhile she'll call you for no reason and you can't help to answer just to hear her voice one more time..... fuck, im cursed.

find a new girl to replace the old one. Then you will dread her calling again. There are 3.5 billion fish in the sea.

Back