The best guns in PC Gaming

okay, so i saw the title and link and was like i can't wait to argue my favourite. and i went through the links and i only knew 2 of the first 4. and i can think of a dozen guns that should have made the list above these. hand of god in rise of the triad anyone? i remember playing that when i was 3. fucking loved it.

but then my favourite gun of all time was actually the number 1 gun. UT1, me and a flak: unstoppable. it was like playing pool with shrapnel.

so you can hate on the list but at least they got the best gun ever right.

as for the shock rifle: doing the ball and then blasting it was okay for an interesting 'third' action to the gun.

honestly, if i'm going to try to pick off someone in one shot one kill, sniper zoomed in once. open area and i'd knock heads off at a thousand yards. but if we're in close combat, i'll flak the fuck out of you.

I did love the flak cannon. I used it way too much in UT and I always wished it could be in tribes. Also Tribes mortar rocks but the spinfusor is more iconic and interesting to fight with.

Other than that, list is shit.

Seriously, Tribes Spinfusor should be at top and I will tell you why, Versatility. Need to get out of dodge fast, Disc Jump. Want to put an exclamation point on ownage, Mine/Disc. Myself, I like to HO, so as my mortars are crashing, I switch to Disc and finish the job proper.

did u watch the "montage" they used for the mortar. its pretty funny.

spinfusor/mortar, q3 rail, CS 1.6 m4a1, q3 rockets, ut shock rifle (alternate function ftw), halo 1 pistol made the MP, goldeneye mines (#tbt)

I think the mortar is on there because of how gratifying it is when you kill someone who is moving with it from range. Difficult to do, which makes it so gratifying, and what also makes it not such a good gun. It's good for spamming their base with, but those kills aren't as satisfying.

Back