The best driver who ever lived...

Mitchdubai

Poop
Veteran XV
Ayrton Senna died 29 years ago today at Imola. People will argue Schumi was the best, but not me. Remember it like yesterday. Wasn't actually a huge F1 fan back then but lived right round the corner from the Williams garage. Went out to the supermarket and noticed a few bunches of flowers on the gate, thought something strange going on. Came home an hour later and the road was completely closed, 3 feet deep in flowers. Tragic day. RIP car genius fella.

Dear Diary,

I woke up today being short, also, a driver nobody cares about died almost 3 decades ago and im very sad.
And im still short.

i think i will kms

Good effort Jigglemoobs, you win a lifetime supply of donuts.

I get that motorsport isn't a thing in America, for obvious reasons. Except a few obese rednecks driving around in circles.

Well you think that because you know nothing about America

But yeah...a country with over a century long love affair with automobiles, couple billion a year in aftermarket car parts, and creators of some of the sexiest brutes on the road, aren't really into motorsports

Well you think that because you know nothing about America

But yeah...a country with over a century long love affair with automobiles, couple billion a year in aftermarket car parts, and creators of some of the sexiest brutes on the road, aren't really into motorsports

I'll give you the '59 Caddy and maybe a couple of old Corvettes. I fucking hate Mustangs and Camaros with a passion. But what passes for motorsport there is a joke.

And I know nothing about America, yet I've driven a NASCAR POS round Las Vegas Speedway and you haven't, because you have to get in through the fucking window and climb over a bunch of scaffolding poles. Fucking ludicrous.

Last edited:
I'll give you the '59 Caddy and maybe a couple of old Corvettes. I fucking hate Mustangs and Camaros with a passion. But what passes for motorsport there is a joke.

And I know nothing about America, yet I've driven a NASCAR POS round Las Vegas Speedway and you haven't, because you have to get in through the fucking window and climb over a bunch of scaffolding poles. Fucking ludicrous.

Yeah punkin i know. I've built cars with roll cages before.

And yes, you know nothing about America even though you drove a toned down nascar in vegas.

Mitch I understand you have a burgeoning man-crush on me. I don't blame you, I'm pretty awesome. But you're married. No means no

I have a Senna sweatshirt
iu

RIP Ayrton

I have a Senna sweatshirt
iu

RIP Ayrton

Nice. Do you think he was the best ever? Obviously I'm a big Hamilton fan but he just had such a dominant car for most years he was winning. Senna could drive a fucking bus and beat most people. And Schumacher was a cheating German bastard.

Yeah punkin i know. I've built cars with roll cages before.

And yes, you know nothing about America even though you drove a toned down nascar in vegas.

Mitch I understand you have a burgeoning man-crush on me. I don't blame you, I'm pretty awesome. But you're married. No means no

Not really a chubby chaser. But whatever makes you happy, lardass.

Not really a chubby chaser. But whatever makes you happy, lardass.

Are you sure half-pint? You follow me around from post to post like you're in heat, i'm on your mind so much when im not here that you're making posts up just about me. I'm kinda thinking you have a (very) little stiffy for me.

Are you sure half-pint? You follow me around from post to post like you're in heat, i'm on your mind so much when im not here that you're making posts up just about me. I'm kinda thinking you have a (very) little stiffy for me.

Well if I did, I could at least see it.

Back