The 2nd Ammendment

Poor People Chanting - We are Poor, We are scared, Take our Guns, The rich can continue to use guns to protect themselves via private armies. We are poor, we shouldn't be equal to the rich. We shouldn't be allowed the means to protect ourselves. Take our Guns!

Yeah.. that isn't catchy

The whole collective left sacrificing their lives for the rich. Advocating that the poor should be defenseless while the rich are protected.

I guess that is accurate after all. Poor people suck

It is a damn good thing the left fully support and believe in the people representing law enforcement. I mean, they are putting their lives into the hands of police. Just a good thing the left like and trust them so much

It's cool.. I was working some new material using the rich vs poor argument. didn't work out so I figured you meant me

So how soon do you think they will repeal or change it? They have the president in place who has no regard for the Constitution now, much less regard than any other president before him. Let's face it, it's about the ability to overcome tyranny that is the big sticking point. It's political suicide to support the change at this time, but Americans are getting dumber and dumber with each new administration. Americans are also voluntarily giving up their rights at an alarming rate.

I think we are less than 10 years away.

Hillary isn't President

TKK this you?

DLBfEcLU8AAPRYI.jpg

LOL

i am a firm believer in the 2 amendment. But even if so crazy wave of legislation happens, it really wont affect me much.

the minute they start making it very clear that keeping ur rights is going to be very inconvenient, the majority of the population will give them up.

IF i wanted to take them away i would offer a 6 figure tax return in exchange for the law to be removed and watch all the suckers vote it in lol.

i am a firm believer in the 2 amendment. But even if so crazy wave of legislation happens, it really wont affect me much.

i am gonna be like vanster who packs a fully auto ak-74 and 10k rounds in my closet but thinks others shouldn't be allowed to own a weapon

that is how i know we are doing this correctly

99.7% of all guntards couldn't tell you exactly what the 2nd amendment says, let alone what it actually means. How many of these protruding-foreheaded fuckwits actually consider themselves part of a "well regulated militia"?

Campus Police Officer Shot Dead at Texas Tech After Student Busted for Drugs - NBC News

Texas Tech campus was on lockdown for over an hour on Monday night after a police officer was shot and killed at the campus police headquarters,authorities said.

A call for a student "welfare check" lead campus officers to a room where they found drugs and drug paraphernalia, prompting the officers to bring the student to the station, a spokesman for the school said in a statement.

"During this time, the suspect pulled a gun and shot an officer in the head," the statement read. "The officer is deceased."

The suspect, identified as Hollis Daniels, was caught by police around 9:30 p.m. CT after a search of the campus by various local law enforcement agencies, authorities said. The lockdown was lifted shortly after.

This could have been avoided if only the policemen in the station had guns.

Back