TFT Flat monitors

Hitman_T

Veteran XX
I have no idea what the difference is with TFT and LCD. I know LCD is Liquid Crystal Display. I want to get a nice flat screen monitor 17 to 19 inch. Any suggestions?

Anything from Dell. They have awsome displays with good response times. I'm saving for a 2405FPW

EDIT: And do some kinda search on deals for Dell monitors too. You can get wicked coupons and rebates you can stack and save a good hundred bucks.

I went to Fry's last night and they had a 17" for $159. Got it and went to the counter. Also got the 3 year extended warranty. Looked at the box and it was kinda banged up. Got to the reg and noticed the sticker said the warranty does not cover the screen if it is broken. I was like WHAT? The box is banged up and the guy didn't think to mention that? Said nevermind. Bought my vid card and left.

Get a Viewsonic VP191. It has an 8 ms Premium MVA panel meaning accurate 24 bit color reproduction and good viewing angles.

I am gonna wait till Friday then for the Fry's ad and see what is on sale. Everywhere I have looked around here is around $300.

Back