[TF2] Meet the Scout

Not only is it OFN, you didn't even bother searching. Also you posted a dead link. This is pretty much a thread failure, gj

it's funny but i've seen ones like it. It's almost a thread failure. Don't be making threads like this anymore or you'll get a beating. Alright OP?

Timestamp on the video says 04/19/08 1:30am and the pub server I usually inhabit were chatting the past few days about a new "Meet the" videos. Said something about it airing on a show on GTV around 1am on the 19th, I couldn't get the specifics down but the info seems to match what I was hearing. But that one, if it's not from Valve, is very convincing. A lot more convincing than the others around.

I still :lol:

It IS a Valve video, and it's new. Descriptions of the video and audio were leaked a while back, but this is the first time the full video has been released. A search on TW would have shown that there's already a "Meet the Scout" thread that was started today.

The above posters as pricks for being such assholes about it, but a simple search for the word "scout" would have revealed the other thread that was posted about 2 hours before this one.

this is new

they had the ones for heavy and engineer before the game was out. then soldier, then demoman.

:lol:

I'll fully admit it, I found that video hilarious. The voice actor fro the Scout puts it over the top.

Back