Texas: 9 out of 10 most wanted are WHITE MEN

absent

Veteran XX
We need to stop this criminality by WHITE MEN. Does anyone have any suggestions? WHITE MEN are a plight upon law-abiding citizens.

texas-dps-1.png

texas-dps-2.png

I'd say put half this effort into going and getting laid.. but women are below you. So is homosexuality. Tough luck I guess.

I haven't seen hard statistics, but it really does seem like a disproportionate number of natives are child-molesters. If it's true, I don't know why it is--there isn't anything I've seen in culture that would encourage someone to be a kid-toucher, maybe there is some recessive gene hiding somewhere.

I'd be interested to see the per-capita statistics on this, I bet we're giving catholic priests a run for their money. Whatever, just a random thought.

so two things

1. if that one guy has been captured why is he still on the list

2. do you think the other gangs are jealous of barrio azteca for taking the top 2 spots?

Vanster, you're a well traveled and extremely educated man. Can you tell me what is it about White men that drives them to commit crimes to the point of taking nine out of ten spots on Texas' Most Wanted list? Is it their violent genetics? Gang culture? Help me understand so that together we can do something to put an end to White Male violence and criminality.

Vanster, you're a well traveled and extremely educated man. Can you tell me what is it about White men that drives them to commit crimes to the point of taking nine out of ten spots on Texas' Most Wanted list? Is it their violent genetics? Gang culture? Help me understand so that together we can do something to put an end to White Male violence and criminality.

absent, it is the cocaine habit.

But the tenth guy, Jesus Alberto Villegas.. he's American Indian. Picked it out right away.

Also: I'm bigger than every one of those guys, they can't be that hard!

Before I read the thread I was going to say it makes sense because white people are good at fleeing the scene because they're not retarded

Vanster, you're a well traveled and extremely educated man.

Yes, quite. /me settles back into his leather chair, tugs on moustache and frowns purposefully while swirling his glass of cognac.

Ahem.

For real: As a science guy, I've been interested in the statistics on race, poverty, and crime. When placed into a very precise rubric, statistics hucksters can show that crime has a greater correlation coefficient to poverty than it does race. Ok, fine. It can also be shown that crime has a correlation coefficient with education than it does race (it's actually approaching 1.0). The problem of course is that these stats are propounded by hucksters as proof that race has nothing to do with either, and the entire thing is rubbish. As long as you keep crime as the independent variable, I don't think there is any bastardization of statistics that can show race as statistically insignificant anymore. As long as you're looking at more than one model, and are allowed to manipulate d.f. as you like, it's obvious to anybody that race is a factor, and it's very probable that race, poverty and crime are positively correlated.

The problem, as I see it, is that more research needs to be done on this. James Watson has suggested numerous times that more research needs to be done on this, and he's been completely blacklisted from the scientific community for suggesting it. The co-discoverer of the structure of DNA, a pioneer in the framework for everything from stem-cell research to immunology and cancer has been blacklisted--simply by suggesting we study something. Unbelievable.

As a Northern Arapaho that also is aware of history, I can say that unwarranted racism is a real thing--believe it or not, there are some very stupid white people in the world, and racism is something that is very easy to grab onto because it's one of the most basic distinctions we can make--and it has affected me in ways they can't possibly appreciate or understand.

Cliffs:

There needs to be a lot more research and study on all aspects of us--and race is one of those.

What it really is is that these beaners - as well as I'm guessing most arabs - are listed as 'White' which further skews the statistics. Essentially, without non-Whites, our societies would have close to zero crimes whatsover. The majority of crimes are committed by these fucking shitskin turds with a face.

The problem, as I see it, is that more research needs to be done on this. James Watson has suggested numerous times that more research needs to be done on this, and he's been completely blacklisted from the scientific community for suggesting it. The co-discoverer of the structure of DNA, a pioneer in the framework for everything from stem-cell research to immunology and cancer has been blacklisted--simply by suggesting we study something. Unbelievable.

wow and to think we let these fascists teach the lie of evolution to our kids

those fucks

Back