Tension between United Arab Emirates / Greece Solution?

Did The United Arab Emirates Just Declare War On Greece? | Zero Hedge

- Apparent nusual oil tanker outside Port
- warplane shot it down out of suspicion
- Kills 2 (1 Greek & 1 Romanian)
- Greece condemns the actions of those involved in destroying an anchored Greek owned oil tanker
-
Greek govt to take all necessary steps with Libyan authorities, despite unsettled situation, to identify, punish perpetrators, pay compensation to victims’ families

Greek Govt in contact with UN special representative in Libya Bernardino Leon and EU foreign policy chief Federica Mogherini
Greece literally can't afford to retaliate in this circumstance. I'd be more inclined if i was them to go to the UAE and say well ok, if we can avoid war, how about you give us $100billion and we're square.

The bankroll of UAE vs the calamity that is Greece... you know how that would end - an Arab Greece!!

Last edited:
First i'm hearing of it, article is 5 days old, and a quick Google shows nothing else about this anywhere, apart from the same article regurgitated on several other bullshit websites.

So yeah, not going to be starting WW3 around here it seems. Calling shenanigans.

A lot of Nusual oil tankers were shot down by the Samals in WW2. Their rusting hulks can still be found crashed in the desert outside of Mahouud.

Last edited:
Back