[tell me about] Seattle

job offer there, want to get a feel for the city before deciding.

tell me cool stuff about it!

or lame stuff. either way i want to know!

thanks much

- MIld weather all year round
- When it rains here you don't really get wet, we have "showers", a lot of people don't understand that.
- Lots of good food from lots of different cultures
- Safe for the most part, there really aren't any areas where you'll get shot.

This year has been the mildest and sunniest winter I've ever seen in Seattle, it's been unreal. Even when it gets 'cold' here, it's nothing worse than any other state with an actual climate. And yeah, it can rain a lot, but the summers are unbeatable, there is a ton of shit to do in the city entertainment wise, and just as much to do in the near outlying regions.

My office view has looked like this about 75 percent of the time over the past couple months. Terrible weather huh?
Office.jpg

Yeah, it's really been quite nice this whole winter.

I've traveled a fair amount of the US, though I've never lived any other place else for a very long time, I have yet to find a place I would want to live over Seattle. We even have awesome news anchors here.

This year has been the mildest and sunniest winter I've ever seen in Seattle, it's been unreal. Even when it gets 'cold' here, it's nothing worse than any other state with an actual climate. And yeah, it can rain a lot, but the summers are unbeatable, there is a ton of shit to do in the city entertainment wise, and just as much to do in the near outlying regions.

My office view has looked like this about 75 percent of the time over the past couple months. Terrible weather huh?
Office.jpg

Do you work near Blue Nile and Amazon?

I want to move out there once I graduate college. I was there for about 4 months a few years back. I loved it.

Back