Teen dolphins getting in trouble and getting high

Those spycam videos are the best, I watched them all. Goes to show that if we found aliens, they wouldn't speak English and communicating with them would be difficult.

Those spycam videos are the best, I watched them all. Goes to show that if we found aliens, they wouldn't speak English and communicating with them would be difficult.

You amaze me, does anyone think that if aliens do exist they speak English?

You amaze me, does anyone think that if aliens do exist they speak English?

Probably will though, it's almost like developing an eyeball. What else are you going to do?

also - dolphins are assholes and need to go back on the menu

Think how many languages are on planet earth, yet most movies have the aliens speaking a language of the country the movie is being played in. Except the newest Star Trek show, which decided to create a new language for a rival faction, and sub title everything they were saying. I turned it off because I couldn't understand anything being said and got tired of reading sub titles.

Animals are similar. They learn some commands but they don't know English. I tell people this all the time. Animals that can't be domesticated by humans should not be held captive. Dogs are the best because they "understand" what humans are saying, especially labs.

How is my brain wired? I do have an internal monologue. The voice is always talking about things and it's in English. Now imagine animals if they don't have a language, what are they thinking?

I actually believe he says all this stuff without a trace of irony or sarcasm and he's not trolling. It's fascinating.

Radical idea i know Robert, but what if the aliens don't speak any language recognisable on earth? Just possible you think?

Back