team rabbit server code?

rabbit-o.gif

maybe fufu or hellraisr - I know fufu updated point values which means he got some sort of access, but I can't remember if hell did.

Otherwise you can ask viet_vet or bugs_.

http://ns2.pu.net/trabbit.zip

This has a few maps that won't work on a vanilla client - i don't remember which ones. so to play all of these a client will have to load some of the maps.

There are also some slight edits to the .cs files in an attempt to make it play better with zadmin.

There are conditions where trabbit does things (like make inventories nearly invulnerable) that they forgot to put back when you go back to base. So in an unmodified trabbit.cs situation if you go from base to trabbit then back to base nobody can destroy inventories. Little things like that. This is similar to xtremeski changing the elevator pad to be a boosting pad. then someone votes scarabrae and xtremeski doesn't change the elevator pad back. people walk onto the elevator thinking everything is fine and then BAM BAM BAM they are thrown against the wall instantly dead. yes its funny but from a server operator perspective not a goal.

but i digress

someone modified the trabbit scripts a lot on us base. i have not put those modifications in the trabbit.zip because A) i don't know if i am permitted to by the unknown author and B) i don't know if the modifications were really accepted by the majority of the TR community as being a good change.

This is similar to xtremeski changing the elevator pad to be a boosting pad. then someone votes scarabrae and xtremeski doesn't change the elevator pad back. people walk onto the elevator thinking everything is fine and then BAM BAM BAM they are thrown against the wall instantly dead. yes its funny but from a server operator perspective not a goal.

lol still laugh about this

also if it is nofix that made modifications i think he would be okay with sharing it

if not then i dunno

Back