Teacher Bangs Kid 28 Times in...

Mid-Airlines

Veteran X
Teacher banged this kid 28 times in one week. Now in relation with crazyleg's thread, it's yet another hot teacher who participated in this incident as well.

0404062teacher1.jpg

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/0404062teacher1.html
"The 34-year-old Delaware teacher is facing rape charges for allegedly having sex with a 13-year-old student 28 times during a one-week period last month. Holt, a science teacher at Claymont Elementary School, allegedly had sex with the boy, a student in her class, at her Wilmington home."

:suicide: :barf: :gougemyeyesout: :morebarf:

I wish emoticons assembled themselves whenever I put something in colons.

Dreadlord Fluffy Bunny said:
Oh jesus she's a beast. Why can't it ever be the hot teachers who want to fuck their students? :puke:

it usually is. most of them are pretty good, this one and I think one or two others are nasty, but most of them that do this are totally hittable.

Even so, unless the kid was physically forced or otherwise coerced I don't have a huge issue with it.

I mean, hell, at 13 you are so sexually curious that if someone wants to show you her boobies or play with your pecker you can get so caught up that you don't stop to think "what an ugly hag."

As long as she didn't get him sick or force him to do it then he can just chalk it up to a learning experience and go on with life (unless the media gets ahold of it and ruins his life). Oops. Too late on that one.

28 times? That kid must be like in peak physical condition and have a cock of steel or something.

My dick gets sore and stays that way for like a day if i go more than 2 or 3 times in one night. That kid averaged 4 times a day for a week.

dlf.jpg

I'd do it through the pain for her though.

MADness said:
Even so, unless the kid was physically forced or otherwise coerced I don't have a huge issue with it.

I mean, hell, at 13 you are so sexually curious that if someone wants to show you her boobies or play with your pecker you can get so caught up that you don't stop to think "what an ugly hag."

As long as she didn't get him sick or force him to do it then he can just chalk it up to a learning experience and go on with life (unless the media gets ahold of it and ruins his life). Oops. Too late on that one.

MADness said:

Would you feel the same if it were a 34-year-old male teacher banging a 13-year-old girl?

Bounty, you probably learned this in the hospital last week but girls are different from boys.

Boys have a penis girls have a vagina.

Bounty said:
Would you feel the same if it were a 34-year-old male teacher banging a 13-year-old girl?

and that's not hot... because... why?

(i kid)

i am in agreement though. while I had teachers that i lusted after at 13, 14, 15, 16... i think it's wrong for a person in authority to take advantage of that to use or engage in that kind of behavior with a kid or teenager. i can't even imagine the damage to my psyche that might have caused, really.... i mean, fuck, a teacher??? god, that's nearly evil.

though there was a student teacher who was 21 when i had just turned 18 in high school who was actually a fan of the band i was in at the time... that was awkward at best... :)

loop said:
though there was a student teacher who was 21 when i had just turned 18 in high school who was actually a fan of the band i was in at the time... that was awkward at best... :)
age difference there: 3 years
age difference in this case: 21 years, that's like having sex with your own mom.

Back