tattoo thread pt. 2

you should get a realistic neuron not some retarded bio-psych 101 diagram crap

Good luck with that tat..get it on your back (not sure how big the drawing really is)

I just got this one on my leg last week (it is also a cover up)

p7050157nz0.jpg

If you think those tats are good you are fucking doomed man. DOOMED. You are going to end up with some gay ass brain ocarina of time ass blowing note thing. it will be all bad.

this is a thread of encouragement and good vibes, not for naysayers and hobknobbers

freakyjeekie i was thinking about my back yeah but i sort of want to see it myself w/o bending over in front of a mirror. i was thinking maybe my side profile.

you have a cool design but it makes me think you are a girl. are you??

its prly because people get tattoos that mean something to them so most of their appeal is lost on you. rarely is there a meaningful tattoo that looks really good. sure i could get an abbey road silhouette tat but that's not that personal nor creative; it just says 'i loev the beatles they re really cool and a good band!'

"psychology" means something to me

wtf does that even mean?
im pursuing neuroscience as a degree and im really interested in the brain , human nature / behavior in relation to emotions, drugs, religion etc. i work in a lab now dealing w/ PTSD and possible re-appraisal of aversive stimuli

no actually i just think psychology is a real cooool subject because i did this project one time in 10th grade where i drew a brain and poiinted to different spots on it

im studying business and currently work for a startup company. i also like music in general and enjoy being happy. i want to get a management operations system diagram tatted on my lower back but i will replace the statistics with musical symbols and happy faces

this is a thread of encouragement and good vibes, not for naysayers and hobknobbers

freakyjeekie i was thinking about my back yeah but i sort of want to see it myself w/o bending over in front of a mirror. i was thinking maybe my side profile.

you have a cool design but it makes me think you are a girl. are you??

Yep. At least it gives me the excuse to get a faggy tat;)

i dont think i'll ever stop liking brains or music so i think your opinion means squat considering that you are blazingdave

Has nothing to do with not liking brains or music anymore. It's the design we're talking about you fucking moron.

i dont know why the fuck youd get a neuron tattoo if your interest was psychology only.

neuroscience makes more sense

ps: have you read "how the mind works" by stephen pinker?
if you havent, you should.

im studying business and currently work for a startup company. i also like music in general and enjoy being happy. i want to get a management operations system diagram tatted on my lower back but i will replace the statistics with musical symbols and happy faces

:lol:

Back