Tahnit likes bad games.

Kurayami

Banned
Or I should rather say "Tahnit only likes games with massive production and advertising budgets that cater to the lowest common denominator and only get good reviews because the mega publishers can afford to buy them," but that doesn't fit in the topic field neatly.

Case in point:
He likes everything id and EA do sight unseen.
He liked Fallout 3 and got angry at anybody that compared it to F1 or F2 despite the fact that he had never played those games (they were not hyped.)
When asked to name a game that he liked that was not massively hyped, he chose STALKER, a game that was in the press constantly for half a decade. :lol:

Thus I conclude that Tahnit has terrible taste in games.
I believe that he uses them as a nerdy avenue to "fit in" and does not actually play them.

Discuss.

durak.gif

OH MY GOD HE LIKES BAD VIDEO GAMES

OH MY GOD

OH MY GOD

OH MY GOD

OH MY GOD

OH MY GOD

OH MY GOD

OH MY GOD

OH MY GODOH MY GOD HE LIKES BAD VIDEO GAMES

OH MY GOD

OH MY GOD

that poll was 4 years ago

how many ban and douchebag polls did you place top 3 in the last 4 years?

Well, I really am hoping for a huge Tahnit rant.

a better angle would have been why would a pizza delivery boy who cant afford college and cant get grants because of evil repressive government loan programs discriminating against retards spend all of his money on expensive totally 100% unnecessary high powered computer equipment

but i aint gonna tell you how to do your schtick

Durak

You've already managed to make yourself look like a creepy obsessed douche in a thread that hasn't even gotten beyond the first page.

I'm not going to advise you, but you might want to think about that.

thing with tahnit, I really want to like him but he comes out with such shit

isnt he autistic though? kinda takes the humour off it ;\

wait the guy who specifically starts a thread to troll someone who he was already trolling in another thread

calling ME creepy and obsessed? kura i know ur a hypocrite and all, but do u have to make it so obvious

Back