[T1 Script Release] PowPoint - smart waypointer

Im running stripped and it doesnt automatically waypoint anything apart from stands if team caps.

Here is my autoexec:

exec("Stripped.cs");
exec("PiR.cs"); // Chatmenu
exec("TV_Stripped.cs");
exec("chain.cs");
exec("AOAmmoDrop.cs");
exec("Autorejoin.cs");
exec("Messages.cs"):
exec("repkits.cs");
exec("powpoint_stripped.cs");
exec("HotDemoDrop.cs");

Control::SetExtent("chatDisplayHud", 512, 60);

function onQuit()
{
quit();
}

Im re-executing some Stripped stuff because they are being recreated or not working correctly.

I dunno I don't use stripped just sorta ported it over and it seemed to work:( I guess not tho.Well I'll go back and look at it some more.Anyone have this trouble with the presto version or is it just my port that screwed stuff up?

The Stripped version of PowPoint doesn't work because someone forgot to key in on the Event handling...;)

Stripped does not have "EventFlagd." Thus, you cannot Event::Attach to it.

How about another version where on Defense instead of default waypointing your stand it default-waypoints the last guy to grab it? Or have it so i can choose the default waypoint from members of the NME team?

There are a number of ways to accomplish my goal which is:

to waypoint the NME cappers so when they popup on radar u know right away.

This is especially useful in matches, specifically if im, say, playing against wolfpack and i know kirk is their capper, i can have him default-waypointed so when he shows on the radar im ready for him!

Perhaps in conjunction with this an option to toggle OFF the friendly carrier wypt part of the script so that when my flag is home, we have their flag, and i'm D, my waypoint will stay on Cpt.KirK so i can stop him from Prevent-grabbing.

Ambient7 said:
The Stripped version of PowPoint doesn't work because someone forgot to key in on the Event handling...;)

Stripped does not have "EventFlagd." Thus, you cannot Event::Attach to it.

And why did you post a reply without fix? ;)

Back