T:V warez ban

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nash said:
I agree.
But why aren't Euros capable of doing this aswell? Timezones? Cheap excuse..
Sending the CDs? "Valid" excuse, but VU has offices in Europe too.
(For the "closed" beta that is..)

Because any input the Euros could give would be skewed by lag. They have/had servers in Aussie and America. Therefore if you weren't in Aussie or America it's possible the "bugs" you find would just be lag as you'd be pinging like 400+ to any server available.

Reasons beyond that? VU has, IG doesn't (to best of my knowledge). Than there was the fact that it was a corporate decision for other places.

Thrax already said that not saying until late that the Euros wouldn't be allowed in was a strategy. A strategy to show VU that EUROPE LIKED TRIBES AS WELL, to show that Europe would buy the game as well.

Way to go and show that Europe will not wait for legit ways and will in fact just hack and steal to get in. I salute you you warezing f-tards.

LOL

The arguments coming from the euros are effing hilarious...

"You didn't give us the beta, so we have no choice but to warez it"

Get real, you don't deserve anything, you should be glad you have the chance to participate in the OPEN beta.

JodoFett said:
Closed means not for everyone. That's why it's closed.
So ... everyone = US ?
I don't know if you noticed the beta signup :drama:.
Where everyone was free to signup (euros included) jsut to get told (after the signups were closed), that there was no way in hell we could've get in.

How would you feel after someone would've told you that? Now tell me..
We "euros" love Tribes as much as you do, but getting "stabbed in the back" by such an action is hard to come by .. really ;)

Nash said:
So ... everyone = US ?
Where everyone was free to signup (euros included) jsut to get told (after the signups were closed), that there was no way in hell we could've get in.

We "euros" love Tribes as much as you do, but getting "stabbed in the back" by such an action is hard to come by .. really ;)

Just be glad you're not typing in German jerk.

edit: whoa word filter.

Calder said:
LOL

Get real, you don't deserve anything, you should be glad you have the chance to participate in the OPEN beta.

Kinda like saying the chick at the register wouldn't give me the money, so I had to pull a gun on her. Really, it's her fault not mine.

Calder said:
LOL

Who is there to stop?

An American leaked the beta in the first place. I doubt some euro flew to TWS just to steal beta CD of a video game..

Nash said:
So ... everyone = US ?

http://www.fileplanet.com

If it opens, your argument is crap. Yea, I'm anxious for open beta, too but I'm not making excuses for theft. Please stop.

hAh.

You're mad because they wouldn't let you in to the CLOSED BETA... not even the TWS beta, the CLOSED CLOSED NDA BETA.

Get real, 99% of tribalwar members didn't get in to that either.

If any euros got in, it would have been only one or two probably :|

10,000 signups for 200 spots.

Nash said:
So ... everyone = US ?

B

O

O

H

O

O

You are still effing stealing.

blayze said:
Who is there to stop?

An American leaked the beta in the first place. I doubt some euro flew to TWS just to steal beta CD of a video game..

I don't see the American blaming others on these forums for him/her stealing it though. Also, no one ever said what they did was a good thing.

Nash said:
So ... everyone = US ?

Hey Nash, way to bring up points already addressed.

Thrax APOLOGIZED for that, and said that he did it to show to VUG that europe was a VIABLE MARKETPLACE FOR TRIBES: VENGEANCE. He did that so that money would go to europe to advertise and sell Vengeance over there.

Europe in turn decided to show that they wouldn't wait for a legit way to play a game, and would instead just warez and steal there way in. If you can't even wait to play a beta, what makes you think they'll believe you when you say you'll pay for the finished product?

I'm going to laugh if Europe gets nothing now because of this. Doubt it, but I'll still laugh.

blayze said:
Who is there to stop?

So, the americans who are leaking it are keeping it secret, and warezing it because they're jerks. The euros are proclaiming that they warezed it, and saying they had no other choice, because they couldn't get in to the _CLOSED_ beta.

enDless_Delirium said:
Because any input the Euros could give would be skewed by lag. They have/had servers in Aussie and America. Therefore if you weren't in Aussie or America it's possible the "bugs" you find would just be lag as you'd be pinging like 400+ to any server available.
What an bs excuse.

enDless_Delirium said:
Reasons beyond that? VU has, IG doesn't (to best of my knowledge). Than there was the fact that it was a corporate decision for other places.

Thrax already said that not saying until late that the Euros wouldn't be allowed in was a strategy. A strategy to show VU that EUROPE LIKED TRIBES AS WELL, to show that Europe would buy the game as well.

Way to go and show that Europe will not wait for legit ways and will in fact just hack and steal to get in. I salute you you warezing f-tards.
I respect marketing. No really i do.
But maybe next time you jsut grab a baseball bat and slam it into our face.
Same effect.
(And btw. Marketing wise, nothing changed. Nothing at all. No advertisements (except a little quater-sized "preview" of T:V in one of the biggest PC Gaming mags in Europe)
This already looks like T2 Marketing to me .. means, non at all.

enDless_Delirium said:
Hey Nash, way to bring up points already addressed.

Thrax APOLOGIZED for that, and said that he did it to show to VUG that europe was a VIABLE MARKETPLACE FOR TRIBES: VENGEANCE. He did that so that money would go to europe to advertise and sell Vengeance over there.

Europe in turn decided to show that they wouldn't wait for a legit way to play a game, and would instead just warez and steal there way in. If you can't even wait to play a beta, what makes you think they'll believe you when you say you'll pay for the finished product?

I'm going to laugh if Europe gets nothing now because of this. Doubt it, but I'll still laugh.
I would be overjoyed if they didn't even sell it in europe.

blayze said:
Who is there to stop?

people from europe did attend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back