[T:V] Vengeance Engine

mixolydian

Veteran X
This thread is for all those people who seem to think, despite what the devs say, that T:V uses the UT engine. It doesn't. It uses the Vengeance engine based on UT technology. I'm hoping Irrational will post and remind us why it's not the UT engine because it seems that many people have forgotten. Devs?

Last edited:
cool... now I can put a "Type R" sticker on my computer! Just like the one I have on my 1998 Ford Excort with aluminum hubcabs and a big fart-pipe sticking out the back :D

mixolydian said:
This thread is for all those people who seem to think, despite what the devs say, that T:V uses the UT engine. It doesn't. It uses the Vengeance engine based on UT technology. I'm hoping the Irrational will post and remind us why it's not the UT engine because it seems that many people have forgotten. Devs?
Thanks for the update, Nonoxynol-9.

Ixiterra said:
Thanks for the update, Nonoxynol-9.

hmmm, Nonoxynol-9. Kind of has a nice ring to it.

mixolydian is the 5th mode of a major scale. yes . . . i'm one of those music people.

What does Ixiterra mean?

he must of had some bad experiences with members? I hope some of the vets learn to accept memblar faggr0ts because with T:V coming out this year, there's going to be a lot of members to deal with.

:heart: for vets

It goes back about 8 years and through several incarnations. Nothing particularly special. It started from the most convoluted creature in the AD&D Monstrous Compendium (no I'm not and never was an AD&D freak :p ), the Ixitxachitl.

Ixiterra said:
Having played the guitar for 7 years and the alto sax prior to that, yes I'm aware.

I think you could have come up with something better than Nonoxynol-9 for his name then. Maybe Dorian, or Phrygian. Oh well :(

Amadeu5 said:
Aside from his general disgust of members, he doesn't really care.
Heh too bad you don't view general, I'm much better on the members than a good 90% of the vets. I'm just in the smaller population that likes to visit TT as well.

Ixiterra said:
It started from the most convoluted creature in the AD&D Monstrous Compendium (no I'm not and never was an AD&D freak :p ), the Ixitxachitl.

88268_620_73.jpg

:rofl:

Back