T:V Not doing well?

It's not clear.

I havent seen sales figures. It might be doing well as an SP title rather than MP. Dont know. Prior to UT, I was never interested in MP. Still pretty true actually. :)

Kinda early to tell. I wouldn't say its good or bad sales wise until after the holidays imho. Some people will get the game as a gift. Some will get new computers and pick up the game because they can finally play it. :hrm:

It's tied with Starwars Battle Front (which seemed to have more press and is a MUCH bigger name) despite some shaky start up issues and the fact that it hasn't been released in several places where it will sell well.

That's not too bad.

All signs point to flop, about the only thing that can probably save it is being bundled with some hot gfx cards for xmas or hl2 itself :p

Oh bull shaz.

Numbers were up tonight and continue to climb. This is still WAY early.
I was yapping with an EB manager today and he said it's selling better than expected.

Some people are just happier crying doom than being objective.

most communities for games can be over-optimistic........expecting grand things from something that turns out shazbot
tribes players are all unnecessarily pessimistic

The NPD Group's sales stats for the week ending Oct. 9th should come out on Wednesday. If T:V is selling well, it should at least crack the top 10, even though it wasn't on sale a full week(due to the initial surge of pre-orders). This doesn't mean it will continue selling well, but if it doesn't crack the top 10 now, it likely never will.

i think one of the problems is that the demo is still active, why buy the game if u can play the demo. at least im sure some people are thinking that.

Back