[T:V]DP Flag sounds

Rosdower

Veteran XX
Hello friends, im Rosdower and I'm a part of DemoDev, which makes DemoPack for T2, and now, T:V

Our T2 pack was kinda silly and funny. We believed it fit the game well, it was cartoony and stupid. T:V is going to be different. Sure we'll have some funny stuff in, but we're aiming for a more metal feeling to the game. When playing the game we would want the sounds to make you take a bite out of the hood of your car.

We also wanted to release an early version of DP:V just after beta, so we're working on all the non weapon, explosion sounds now

We would also like as much community input as possible, so we've compiled a bunch of flag sounds we're considering using. Download them here.

If you have any suggestions, please tell me. You can find me in IRC anytime. Post in this thread and tell me what you think.

note: the Pickup_flag_x can be used for enemy pick up, friendly pickup, drop, and return, so please specify :]

thanks!!!

Friendly Capture

Friendly Flag Pickup

Enemy Flag Pickup (As in, NME grabs your flag)

Enemy Captures

Pickup_flag_1 - Friendly Flag Grab

Friendly_Capture_4 - Friendly Capture

Pickup_flag_3 - Enemy Flag Grab

Enemy_Capture_2 - Enemy Capture

Hmm... are you guys actually getting these played?

Enemy Cap: #1... others are too long for my taste.
Secondary would be Pickup 3

Friendly cap: HOLY CRAP they're long... Friendly cap #5
Secondary would be a slightly longer version of Pickup #2... say about 4 seconds long

Pickup: #1, but needs to be a second longer...
I liked pickup 8 too.

How many of these are riffs from commercially produced songs? If these are simply ripped from CDs modifiying them would be next to impossible. But if you've got a competent band (even just some garage jammers) they might be able to reproduce the riffs... if not modify them to suit.

Might be a project worth taking into GD...

Last edited:
the bands we used are Pantera, Kyuss, Bal Saagoth, Falconer, and Metallica so far. We it's be nice to get some community bands in here, i guess i'll post in GD about that.

BadMoFo said:
thanks to me for hosting :)

I love you moofoo thanks for hosting :]

Hmm... are you guys actually getting these played?

Enemy Cap: #1... others are too long for my taste.
Secondary would be Pickup 3

Friendly cap: HOLY CRAP they're long... Friendly cap #5
Secondary would be a slightly longer version of Pickup #2... say about 4 seconds long

Pickup: #1, but needs to be a second longer...
I liked pickup 8 too.

How many of these are riffs from commercially produced songs? If these are simply ripped from CDs modifiying them would be next to impossible. But if you've got a competent band (even just some garage jammers) they might be able to reproduce the riffs... if not modify them to suit.

Might be a project worth taking into GD...

As of right now I have spent mabey 10 to 15 minutes with each sound trying to cut them to a good length, but you cant always get them short and get them to sound good. I am hoping for some bands to do some riffs for us, would be nice.

Last edited:
Back