T:V Did I read this right?

Orcus

Contributor
Veteran X
Mr Fish said:
for people wanting a changelog... i would like to get you one, but there have literally been one gazillion changes since open beta. The beta build is almost 2 months old compared to this latest demo, so the changelog would go on for pages and pages, and take us a while to compile.

I will say that in terms of tuning there havent been any dramatic changes (although KP might like to correct me)... most changes have been the standard stuff at the end of a project cycle, ie bug fixing, stability and optimisation.

So basically all of the [feedback] given for the open beta was ignored or not implemented? Which means that no game play issues were resolved from open beta unless it was a bug, stability or optimization issue. I hope I'm wrong about this.

you are.

they started bug squeezing two months ago and finished about a week ago or something like that.

well, they should've just keep track of what they changed as they went, so it wouldn't be so hard for them :(

[dof]DudshoT said:
you are.

they started bug squeezing two months ago and finished about a week ago or something like that.

I dont think you answered all of his questions. Did they use any of the feedback?

they probbly jsut used very generalized versions of the feed back. but chances are they just mainly changed bugs. the first patch(unless there is some giant major explait thats patched in a hurry) will show alot on how they plan to change the game in response to the community.

RabidLlama said:
they probbly jsut used very generalized versions of the feed back. but chances are they just mainly changed bugs. the first patch(unless there is some giant major explait thats patched in a hurry) will show alot on how they plan to change the game in response to the community.

Why is your sig 1280x1024?

I would love to have some feedback from KP or someone else on this. From reports here and on TWL it seems like they did make game play changes. It would be really informative to know what those changes are, if there are any.

Back