switched from comcast to fios

Jasper

Veteran XX
It's been a week so far and i couldn't be happier. Finally have all the features that comcrap didn't provide. Never did get their phone service to work and i was already paying verizon for a landline. The tv guide UI is soooo much more intuative and I FINNALY can set a favourites list that edits out the bs channels so scrolling through the channels all I see are my favorites.

The kicker is Im paying 70 less a month for the same channels, no cap, and I get free long distance and on-screen (tv) caller ID.

Fuck you comcrap, you had one job and you failed.

ZdKYduv.jpg

The cable companies know they don't have a leg to stand on compared to FIOS so they are trying to suck out as much money as possible to invest in the next new thing.

i cant get fios in my state because the state kicked it out. aka comcast is in bed with the politicians.

I've never had an issue with bright house. And if they do fuck something up, then I get a free month of HBO.

I live in the suburbs of one of the most significant cities in the world and cannot get FIOS in my neighborhood and yet ass hats at work who live in the fucking mountains have it. I don't understand that shit.

I'm stuck with slowass BrightHouse as my only option.

Although in fairness, I never have connection problems, it's just slow as fuck for $55. 8m/1m

Brighthouse isn't slow. Try moving to a less inbred area.

I chose a neutral location and this isnt even my maximum powerlevel

I love fios, whenever I go to cable house I always get pissed off with their menu systems. FIOS does it right

Back